CHAPTER 1

Tubbo and Tommy meet in kindergarten. They have been friends since 17 years. They like to go each other houses to play ect. They started to play Minecraft in 2014, they have so much fun playing, they build houses, mess around, and more. Tommy started a twitch account, and so tubbo they grow to fast.

Tommy: "hey Tubbo!!! Guess what I got accepted to the dream smp!! I wish you will get accepted too!!"

Tubbo: "awww thank you tommy!!!"

After a week Tubbo go accepted too. Tommy was sooo excited to see tubbo in the dream smp. There were 7 members at the time.

Bbh: oh hello, you must be new in here! I can give you a tour of you want! ^o^ .

Tommy: "oh sure!"

Tubbo:" sure I will loved to!"

Bbh: "alright!!"

After the tour they they build there own houses. They made some friends! And introduce there self.

A year pass. They have over a 1k subs and follows on twice and yt!

But thing change..
The egg started..
They all change..

Tommy said:
"Hey Tubbo I don't want to be ur friend anymore, I'm so tired of you! You have been ignoring me.. I don't want to be ur friend."

Tubbo
" Tommy are you joking?? Haha??? Tommy pls.. ur the reason that I'm alive.. pls tommy tell me this is a joke you have helped me alot .. pls.."

Tubbo starts crying while ranboo is trying to clam and comfort, him but it didn't work..

Tommy has regret everything..

TO BE CONTINUE

     IN JUNE 16
      MADE BY CXCNOELLL
        IB FLOWERS FROM 1970 <33

thanks for reading it!