3. Sister day well afternoon

I found Lilly's room but they were working on it so I got kicked out buttholes 😒

Anyway theirs only one place left to look now which is upstairs on the 3 floor the only room it was a bit bigger then a large attic it was kinda like one to but it wasn't it's gonna get changed into a playroom. Lucky dickheads nah I'm joking but they are lucky I never got one.

I see her in their sitting at the window on the window seat I wonder what's wrong.

"Hey Lilly what's with the sad face." I sit next to her looking at her.

"I miss my friends, I'm never gonna see them again." She starts to cry so I bring her to my lap and cuddle her till she stops crying.

"Hey, hey listen to me you will so see them again but not so often alright you got that."

"I guess but what about school? What if I don't make friends?" She asks some tears falling down her face.

"Of course you'll make friends your you who wouldn't how bout me and you go get ice cream and then go to the park."

"Okay just us,"

"Of course, go get changed I'll meet you downstair soon okay."

"Okay but can you pick my outfit,"

"Do you want me to wear it too?" She laughed at that.

"No silly for me to wear,"

"Alright let's go."

We walk to her room and 1 of her suitcases are outside so I get a pink singlet and tucked it into a pair of black knee length leggings and a white skirt with little pink converses I put her hair into a braid going over her shoulder and told her to wait down stairs for me.

I went into my room and got out a pair of light blue shorts, a loose white crop top that said dream big, a pair of light blue vans and for a finishing touch I added a couple bracelets and a light grey beanie and left my hair down. I grabbed my phone and purse then headed downstairs.

We went to an ice cream shop a couple blocks from home I got chocolate and Lilly got rainbow their was a park across the road we went to after we finished our ice creams we hung out their till 6 and I thought we better go home.

-----------

We really just hung out the rest of the night mum finished all the rooms I'll describe the rest of the rooms well let's start with Sam's.

Okay well Sam loves cars like absolutely loves them his walls are dark and light grey his floor in light grey for his bed its the shape of a red racing car and behind it the ground rises their are two ways to get up the stairs or the ramp that has little lines in the middle that makes it look like a road and for the rest of his furniture which consists of 2 cupboards a desk and a bookshelf are all red in the left corner near the door is a of toys and a big plastic box with toy cars.

Um now Gabby's room she loves princesses and the story Cinderella so mum made the walls pink except 1 she put wall paper on that wall so it looks like a castle in front of that's wall is a big bed that looks like the carriage in Cinderella to the left of the room their is a desk with a mirror attached to it next to it their is a dress up trunk and some more toys.

Now Lilly's room well it doesn't have a theme really just two colours pink and green the walls are white and the floor is white carpet and their is a green carpet near it their is the beds 1 bed on top going one way and one under it well half under it and half under the cupboard on the wall that section of the wall is green and the cupboards pink. To the left of the room theirs a white desk with a few things on it with those colours, and little storage cupboards on the wall on top of the desk. In 1 of the corners are a pile of toys and the corner opposite another cupboard.

As for Ricky's it's pretty plain it's all whit except a few things a big bookshelf and storage thing on top of her desk with a cupboard connecting a double bed across from it a pink rug and a cabinet and mirror to do her make up and hair in the morning.

--------------

Hey comment what you think!