Chapter 1

Attention, I remind you, bashing of characters.
My fic doesn't follow the books, as you must have noticed in the prologue.

Harry faced the year in silence. The more it was, the more he moved away from people. He's not even sure he knows the sound of her voice yet. To each remark, he did not respond. Draco Malfoy, his school rival, even got tired of throwing spikes at him that didn't elicit any reaction. He didn't look for trouble, no adventures. As soon as anything looked like danger, he returned to the Gryffindor common room. Hogwarts Grand Inquisitor and Defense Against the Dark Arts professor Dolores Umbridge had found a way to punish him anyway. He suffered without flinching, without even seeking the support, the support, the defense of an adult. He cut off all communication with his godfathers, anyway, the two men don't want to talk to him. Since the trial, although it was not his fault, there had been a dispute. He remembers it like it was yesterday. Of Sirius telling him to stop doing stupid things, that this was not how he would honor the memory of his parents who died for him. The worst sentence had been whispered, Harry was sure the man had wanted him to hear it. "You should have died instead of James and Lily." Harry would have preferred, yes.
Sitting alone in the unusual music room, Harry is at the piano but he does not press the keys. He's been retuning the instrument for a while, but he doesn't have the heart to play tonight. He knows that something terrible is going to happen tonight, which Voldemort is going to attack. He sees through the eyes of man, his followers are on their knees before him, they are eager to act. He thinks he will do the same elsewhere. If people look to him again to save them, Harry knows he will hurt himself. Everything to make it stop. He moves to stand against the window, wrapped in his cloak. He's cold, he's been cold for months. He closes his eyes, shifting more in the vision.

Voldemort walks through the halls of the Ministry of Magic, the seat of government on the second floor of the Department of Mysteries. He has his followers with him, they have already killed on the way to open the way. The Dark Mage is on the hunt for the prophecy, he wants to know exactly what danger Harry Potter poses to him, even though he finds it hard to believe that he can still be one the way he is treated.
Sneering, he pushes open a door again to introduce himself to the Hall of Prophecies. So many orbs float on their pedestals, waiting to be heard by those concerned by them. He knows where his is, he wastes no time, aware that the Aurors, the magic police, will not delay. He plans to kill more people, he wants to make a resounding comeback. His robes flutter around him as he walks swiftly in the right direction. He finally reaches out to take this orb that concerns him and puts it in one of the many pockets of his outfit.
-Master, they are there.
-Well, let's have fun in that case.
And the battle begins, Voldemort seems to be impossible to reach. He is precise, fast, relentless. Its kinds are made to hurt, to destroy, to see suffering. He has no compassion for his enemies. He smiles at the Minister of Magic who shows up, dear Cornelius Fudge, accompanied by Lucius Malfoy, his current right-hand man. He thus makes sure that the man keeps his power over the moron who trembles to see him.
- Here then, Minister. Do you believe in my return now?
Voldemort cast a quartering spell on the Under Secretary of State, also Grand Inquisitor of Hogwarts, Dolores Umbridge. As his head does not come back to him. Yes, he too can kill on the face. And then her blood is projected on the minister, all the more reason to assassinate him. The carnage continues, but he waves his troops through the Dark Mark, they will withdraw soon. It must be said that he feels that Albus Dumbledore is arriving with his famous Order of the Phoenix, wizards who already fought him during the first war. He's happy with his massacre, he doesn't want to be in a bad mood for having seen the old man tonight.
- So I am going to kill you.
Lucius pretends to want to defend the man, Voldemort refrains from chuckling, we must not sell the fuse. Dumbledore shows up, the dark mage twists his mouth in disgust and adds.
- Too bad, it won't be tonight.
And after a sign from him, Voldemort leaves the ministry with his troops. Back at his mansion, he sends his family back who cannot be suspected too quickly and he goes to listen to the prophecy. What he hears hardly enchants him, but he understands the real message. He's going to have to find a way to fix things ...

Harry opens his eyes again, his head hurts a bit, but it's for a good cause. He also heard the prophecy and he cuts his mind off from Voldemort's thanks to Occlumency. He struggled to learn, he had to deploy treasures of ingenuity