when marinett sit on her cold ceo lap

*alarm whent of* AHHHHHH *marinett speking* what time is it OH NO it is 7:00 kitty dosent like when i am late *tackes a quick shower and calls an uber* oh s**t it is 7:55 i have to hurry .

*at the agrest buliding* ok i am here *seese alya * hey girlll *alya speking* hey gvir- *lucka* marinett boss needs u *alya* b***h u interupted me *lucka* srry i dont want to get fired *alya* grrrrr  *marinett* ok thx lucka *walks away* *lucka* whatever *marinett* i hope my kitty isent mad at me today *knoks on door* *adrian* come in! *marinett come in * WHY ARE U LATE YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE IT WHEN U ARE LATe!!  *marinett * i-i am sor-sorry bo- *adrian* whatever...i have work for u *marinett wispers* please dont be alot *adreian* *smeriks* dont worry it is not alot *marinett sighs in relive* *adrian* *gives her montuns of work* *marinett* what the f**k you said it wasent much *adrian * DONT SPECK TO ME LIKE THAT...NOW LEAVE *marinett about to leave but stops herself* you have a meeting at 1 aclock today *adrian nods*.

*marinett leves to her desk* *marinett* this going to be a long day * * 1 aclock* *marinett* OHHHH S***T IT IS 1 ACLOCK KITTY IS GOING TO BE MAD *runs to adrians office knocks on door* *adrian* come in! *marinett* boss it is 1 aclock u have a meeting!!! *adrian * why dident u tell me erleyer!! *marinett* i am so-rry *adrian* whatever let just go * .

*after meeting* *marinett thinks everybody left but she dident see adrian sitting behind her* * turn off light and get tangled up**get out of the wiers* *marinett* grr *sit down and then....*adrian* why are you sitting on my lap *marinett* OMFGGG I AM SO SORRY *about to get off* *adrian* *grabs her wast and pins her down to the table* *marinett shoked* *marinett* adrian what are you do- *adrian starts to kiss her * *shoked but kisses back* * goes down marinett neck* * marinett moans* *adrian smirks * *tackes off her shirt and continues kissing her body* *moans* *flips adrian over and is now sitting on hime* *takes off shirt and kisses down his body* *moans* *tackes off his paints* *adrian* hey that is not fair *filfs her over pins her to the table and tackes off her paints* *marinett* happy now *adrian bits lip* very .

*(narrater) so after they did that they started daiting and 3 moths later marinett finds out she is pegnet (by the way they are all 23) and 1 year later emma was born adrian and marinett are married and 2 years later have 2 more kids and they all live happy ever after the end.