leaving?

Y/n pov
While we were waiting for them to get out we all heard Nanno scream something

"HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP SHES TRYING TO RAPE ME"
I was the first one up, bursting in the room only to see Nanno with only her underwear and bra on tika ran out the room, i chased her and jumped on her and started hitting her. it took almost the whole party to get me off. After yelling at her for a whole 5 minutes, calling her all types of bitches, nanno finally had her stuff and dragged me out.

After 10 minutes of walking.
I noticed Nanno wasnt taking me to her home. We ended up on a roof top. We sat and looked at eachother. I noticed blood on Nannos lip.

"Nanno youre bleeding." I said in concern.

"I know. Tika was biting my lip real hard. Its fine tho." She smiled. I nodded my head.

"Whyd you attack Tika like that?" Nanno asked out of the blue.

"Because she almost raped you." I answered quickly.

"But why would you care?" She clapped back with a bit of attitude in her voice.

"Because i-" i stopped myself. What if she didnt like me back? But she did kiss me, twice. That still doesnt mean she likes you she could be just experimenting.

"You what?" She interuppts my thoughts

"I think i... Like you?" I stuttered out. She just sat there and i decided to take my chance. I put my lips on hers.

Nanno pov
I wasnt surprised but i wasnt expecting her to kiss me. I started to kiss back when i noticed something.. My lip.

Y/n pov
Nanno pulled back as if she noticed something. I look at her in confusion as she walks me backwords.

"Y/n. Promise me no matter what happens youll stick with me okay?" She says with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Yes nanno of couse. Why wouldnt i?".

She ignores my question and continues talking

"If this works... It wont hurt a bit darling i promise."

Before i could respond i felt some force. I looked up to see myseld falling.. Nanno pushed me.

AUTHOR NOTE
EUGHHH PUURRR I DID THAT YALL JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR AND IM OUTTTT