✨Part 1✨

Y/N was peacefully taking a nap, because later on that day her, the boys and the twins would have to go to creators live which is in La, but they live in Vegas so they would have to catch a plain to get there. In the middle of Y/n dreaming about becoming hella rich, she was woken up by cold ice water hitting her face. She jumped up and saw Mike with a bowl of water laughing while Vallyk was recording also laughing.

Y/n:YO MIKE WTF WAS THAT FOR I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM!!!
Mike:That's what ya lazy ass get now get up and start getting ready we leave in 3hrs and it already takes us 30min to get to the airport.
Y/n: Nah fuck that nigga you dead.
Before Mike could say anything you start to get up then he knew it was time for him to run.You chased him while Vallyk was behind y'all laughing and recording.You finally caught up with Mike and start to hit him causing him to fall down on the living room floor.
Y/n:I GOT YOU NOW BITCH!!
Then Derek came down stairs with the twins and just looked at you beat the hell out of Mike(but in a playful way.)
Derek: What in the world did I just walk into??
Y/n: This dude decided to pour water on me while I was trying to sleep.
Mike: IT WAS JUST A JOKE,DAMN STOP HITTING ME BRO!!
Vallyk:Just cut him some slack y/n.
Derek:Yea come on Mamas.
You got off of Mike and walked over to Derek.
Y/n: what did I say about calling me that.
Derek: You know you like it.
Y/n:Boy please,give me my babys.
Derek:Fine😒.
He gave you the twins and then you went up stairs and got them ready so that you guys could leave. After you got them dressed you went to go wake up Jaiden.
Y/n: Jaiden
Jaiden:.....
Y/n: Jaiden come on we have to get ready
Jaiden:....
Y/n: JAIDEN GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY SO WE CAN GO!!
Jaiden: Damn you ain't have to yell.
Y/n:Well you should have woke your ass up the first three times I said it.
You walk out of Jaiden's room and go to your room to get ready. You go take a shower but while your in the shower you felt cold hands grab you waist.You realize who it was so you said.
Y/n:Derek...why??
Derek:what did I do??
Y/n: Why are you in here while I'm taking a shower?
Derek: To do this..

TBC...