Zonah - Look Out

Ship : Zonah (Zach + Jonah)
Top : Jonah - Bottom : Zach
Famous or Nah : Famous
Requested by : No one
Warnings : None

°~○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●~°

Zach's POV

I was laying in bed cuddling with my boyfriend Jonah of nine months. When we got together the boys were all very understanding and supportive as well as the limelights, which we are both very thankful for.

"I'm bored." I whined, looking up at Jonah.

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged. He just chuckled at me before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

When he pulled away he smiled down at me. I gave him a small smile back before resting my head on his chest.

"I love you Z." Jonah softly said.

"I love you too Jobear." I replied. We layed there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company, when I got an idea to mess with him.

I looked back up at him which caused him to look down at me. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before slowly leaning in.

Right before our lips touched I pulled away and got up with a small smirk.

"I'm hungry." I said before jogging downstairs knowing Jonah would be right behind me any second.

"Zachary!" I heard Jonah yell from our room. I just laughed as I made my way downstairs to the living room by the other boys.

"What did you do now?" Daniel asked as I entered the room. He must've heard Jonah yell.

"I just teased him, pulling away last second before we could kiss." I told them. They all laughed knowing Jonah would complain.

Soon after I heard the footsteps of Jonah coming down the stairs to find me. As soon as he walked into the living room he saw me and smiled.

"Why would you do that." He whined. I just laughed. I swear, Jonah looks all tough, but he's really just a big softy.

"Because it was funny." I told him. The boys were just watching in amusement knowing something was about to happen.

Jonah just stood there pouting some more before a smirk came across his face.

"Jo, what are you planning?" I carefully asked him, knowing him far to well to know he was about to do something.

"Nothing, but you might want to start running, unless you want to get tickled!" He yelled as he started chasing me. I screamed as I started running away from him. We ran all around the house before I decided to run outside, ignoring the cold weather.

I quickly went up to the sliding doors unlocking them as fast as possible so Jonah hopefully wouldn't catch up too much. I quickly slid it opened and ran out.

I heard Jonah behind me and he was definitely closer than before. I laughed as I looked back to see how close he was exactly.

"Zach look ou-" Was the last thing I heard before I fell into the freezing cold pool.

I almost immediately resurfaced, my teeth chattering and goosebumps all over my body.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jonah asked rushing to my side to help me out.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. J-just c-c-cold." I chattered out, as I had my arms wrapped around myself attempting to stay at least a little warmer.

"Oh my, I forgot how cold it is! Stay right here babe, let me go get you a towel." Jonah said before placing a soft kiss on my lips, and running inside.

He soon came running back out to my shivering body and immediately wrapped the towel around me, bringing me into a hug trying to warm me up some more.

"T-thank you." I said to him, my head nuzzled into his neck.

"Of course Z." He said kissing the side of my head.

"Lets go inside now and get you warmed up completely okay?" Jonah said. I nodded as we started walking towards the house.

As soon as we entered the guys looked up and started laughing at me.

"That is something Zach would do huh?" Jack said laughing. I just smirked at them and rolled my eyes.

Jonah continued to bring me upstairs to our shared room before taking the towel away.

"Hey! T-that was k-keeping me warm!" I complained, my teeth still chattering.

"I know Z, but I want you to take a warm shower okay? I'll get you some clothes to change into." Jonah told me.

"F-fine. But c-can you get me one of your h-hoodies?" I asked him. I loved Jonah's hoodies. They were always big on me and super snuggly and warm.

"I was already planning on it." He said before giving me a short but sweet kiss.

"Now go take a shower, I don't want you to freeze." He told me motioning me towards the bathroom. I just laughed, but listened to him anyway.

Jonah's POV

I grabbed Zach a pair of sweats along with one of my hoodies before putting them on the bathroom counter for him. I also decided to make him a cup of hot chocolate seeing as he doesn't like coffee or tea.

I made my way back upstairs, the hot chocolate in hand. When I entered our room I saw Zach laying on the bed snuggled into the blankets.

"Here baby, I made you some hot chocolate." I said to him. He turned so he was facing forward, and sitting up some more before taking it.

"Thank you Jobear. I love you." Zach said smiling sweetly at me.

"I love you too baby." I said before gently placing a kiss on his lips. I then went to the other side of the bed and crawled in next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

The rest of the day was mainly just kisses, hugs, and cuddles. Zach also said he is going to watch where he is going from now on.

_________________________________________

983 words.

This was my first one shot, I hope you all liked it!

If you have any ideas/requests you want me to write, make sure to comment or message me!