Boku no Hīrō Akademia

Lukuro-Kai Zaw
Lucas Zaw

NICKNAMES

Lu
Luke
Kit
Lucas

ALIAS

Rebound
Bridge

AGE
*depends on scenario*

15+
October 23

IDENTITY

Gay
Male
Intersex

LOVE INTERESTS
*depends on scenario*

Aizawa
Hizashi
Dabi
Shigaraki
Kirishima
Kalinari
Sero
Amajiki

OCCUPATIONS
*depends on scenario*

General Studies Student
Barista
Vigilante
Bartender
Teacher Aid

PERSONALITY

Lukuro is the type of guy to be the cliche mysterious loner who also puts others ahead of himself. He cares greatly about other people and their opinions of him, even risking his own life to help them. Although he can be seen as reckless and risk taking, Lukuro is quite the friend to have your side. He will make sure you’re taking care of yourself, taking on a parenting role at some points and if you’re lucky enough, you will be able to get past his walls of mystery.

LIKES

Reading
Training
Helping others
Singing
Sketching
Working as a barista
Animals

DISLIKES

Dancing
Yelling
Police/authority
Thunder
Bullies
Bad parents
Heat

QUIRK

Physical Health Manipulation

ABILITIES

Allows the user to heal and unheal other humanoids who have sustained injuries as long as the other humanoid is alive and has injuries. Healing and unhealing bones, wounds, and possibly even organs is through the process when the user puts their body in a trance-like state during which the other humanoid is more susceptible to physical manipulation over their wounds. This power only works if the humanoid has existing or previous injuries they had sustained. 

DRAWBACKS

Using the quirk for excessive amounts of time will cause massive bodily damage to the user themselves including headaches, nausea, exhaustion, sickness, and nerve damage.

FAMILY (B=BIO / A=ADOPTED)

B- Karynn
B- Milo
B- Ling
B- Zenon
A- Austin
A- Aadhish
A- Vesta
A- Div
A- Cadell

BACKSTORY

Being born in another country outside of Japan, Lukuro was the son of Karynn and Milo Xavier. Milo feared for Lukuro’s life due to Karynn being a less than desirable mother. Deciding that the best course of action was to leave the boy at his best friend’s house, Milo left Lukuro with the Zaw couple. Afterwards, Lukuro grew up in a lovable family until witnessing the Zaw couple pass from non-accidental deaths. At the age of 5, Lukuro was placed in a foster care system until age 7, where he was adopted out by Div and Aadhish through begging from their own son, Cadell. Div and Aadhish are the sister-in-law and brother to Austin Zaw. Div and Aadhish are also in contact with criminals in Japan and upon going on a business trip, Lukuro ran off to live with an online friend of his who became his best friend.

OTHER

Lukuro was born intersex and at age 14, he had a sex surgery. Although he has a male-leaning body, he developed a large chest and thus, wears a binder