Chapter 23: First Day of College

Wednesday  August 22
Cathryn POV
Today is my first day of class starts at 9 and my alarm just went off at 6 o'clock. I go to the bathroom to freshing myself up first then Blossom will go after me. My outfit for my first day of college is a cute medium- short  black skirt, with a sky blue shirt that says "Good Vibes Only" with my new Nike Air Blue and Black Jordans.
Blossom- Today  is my first day of class; alarm went off at 6:15. I decided to let Cathryn go in the bathroom first cause I'm not that much of an morning person. Cathryn you finish in that bathroom yet.
Cathryn- Almost.
Blossom- Ok. While she still in the bathroom Imma get up and find me something to wear. My outfit is a pair of denim blue rip jeans with a black that has a pic.of Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggy with my new pair of new pair of White and Grey Air Max Nike shoes.
Cathryn- Ok I'm out.
Blossom- Ok. Goodmorning bestie.
Cathryn- Good morning bestie.
While Blossom is in the bathroom I was brushing my teeth, making  my bed, put on some lotion, putting on my clothes,  and fixing my hair putting on my earrings and other jewelry. The time now is now 6:38. Blossom you done yet.
Blossom- Almost.
Cathryn- Ok but when you come out I need to talk to you okay.

Meanwhile...
Blossom- Okay what you need to talk about.
To be continued...