Here we go...

After all of the first years got sorted. Dumbledore gave his speech and all of the sudden food appeared in front of us.

( time skip to after dinner )

" hey do you want me to show you around the place?" Matteo offered. " yeah sure" I said with a slight smile.

After he walked me around he dropped me off at my dorm and we said goodnight. After I did my night routine I laid down and slowly started falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I groaned at the noise and turned it off.

I got out of bed and got a cute outfit that has a cute emerald green sweater, with a black skirt, and then my robes on top.

I go down to the common room and pansy, Blaise, and draco are not down there yet the only one i see is Matteo.

I go down and sit next to him on the couch. " goodmorning" he said while turning to look at me.

" goodmorning" I said back. We sat there is a comfortable silence while the only thing we could here was the fire crackling and a few students coming Down every once in awhile.

After a few minutes pansy, draco, and Blaise finally came down talking and laughing while me and Matteo just looked at them.

" goodmorningggggg" pansy said with a lot of excitement. " goodmorning" I said very calmly compared to her.

Me and Matteo got up and started walking with them to the great hall.

Once we got there pansy and Blaise sat together on one side while I sat in between Matteo and draco.

" soooooo how are you liking you first day" pansy said while this is getting the boys attention. " well pansy it's only been like an hour but it's really beautiful here" I said while looking up at the ceiling to see the floating candles.

After dumbledore gave his speech and after we ate me, pansy, and Matteo have potions together so we all walk there with a few other slytherins talking and laughing about random things except Matteo honestly I don't even know how he keeps it in. He just walks there with a straight ass face in him all the time I could never.

We finally got to potions with the gryffindors and I sat down next to pansy. My dad wasn't in there yet so all of the students were just talking.

About two minutes later my dad ( professor Snape ) finally came into class. " goodmorning everyone we are going to have assigned seats so everyone stand up please"

Everyone stood up and I was pretty certain he was going to put me with pansy and Matteo because he knows that I feel safe with them and he knows they are my best friends.

He started calling peoples names and seating them and finally I heard him say " ocean Snape, pansy Parkinson, and Matteo riddle the very back please.

I knew he would do that but somehow Matteo still had a blank expression 😐.

All three of us went to our seat and I sat in between them.

Throughout the whole class all he was talking about was his rules and stuff so it was really boring then I hear him say " this week we are just going to skip around and talk about different stuff but next week we are going to learn about amortentia does anyone know what that is?" The one and only Hermione granger raised her hand of course.

My dad still was looking around because I could feel he did not want to pick on her so I raised my hand " yes ocean" he said as Hermione got upset putting her hand down " amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence that causes a powerful obsession in the drinker to what they are attracted to."

He then nods as I sit there proud Matteo and pansy both out there hand up for a high five and I give them a high five with both of my hands at the same time like I ruled the place.

A/n
I really hope you are enjoying this story and get ready a lot is a bout to be happening 😉

709 words