Chapter 4: An Omega in Need (NSFW)

A/N: Hey guys! If you aren't comfortable with reading there will be a sfw summary in the next chapter! Stay safe and drink water guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two days since Todoroki had started his heat and had been left at Mina's. The only time she would come into the room was to deliver food and water or if Todoroki called for her to come in using his phone.

Although right now, Todoroki was dying from how horny he was, he just wanted to cuddle with the alpha he knew and loved. Sero. Thinking about him only made it worse for the omega, making him moan out and smell the hoodie he was holding for Sero's scent.

The omega couldn't take it anymore, he was able to hold off touching himself for two days but thinking about the alpha and how much he missed him made him really on edge. "S-Sero~" Todoroki moaned out. He had set some toys next to him that Mina had clean in the closet. He first took out a cock ring and attached it to himself, crying out from the pain and pleasure.

He then took a vibrator out, since he was already wet from his heat, he didn't need lube and inserted it. He waited a few minutes before turning on the vibrator, moaning from the sensation. Although it wasn't exactly what Todoroki had wanted for pleasure, this is the best he could get. (For now you whores/hj)

The omega started pumping his cock, it twitching from finally getting pleasure. He continued to moan out Sero's name hoping the alpha suddenly appeared coming to fuck him. He knew deep down that would never happen but his heat was severely taking over. Especially with what happened before Sero had left.

Thinking about the kiss made Todoroki bring his fingers to his lips, wishing for the same soft lips to kiss him again. Todoroki was already extremely close to cumming due to his heat.

Taking off the cock ring Todoroki cummed in his hand. Still jerking off, he became overstimulated moaning all sorts of swear words and Sero's name. 

After a few minutes though, Todoroki quickly became hard again. Starting to touch himself again, this time being more sensitive than before, he added a blindfold. He quickly became more and more excited. "D-Daddy!" Todoroki suddenly shouted. He wasn't embarrassed right then since he was in heat but later on he would regret especially him saying things like, "Daddy touch me please." And, "Aren't I such a good boy for you Daddy?" He quickly came again after thinking about all the things Sero could do to him.

After cumming five more times from his excitement thinking of his alpha, he removed the vibrator and passed out from exhaustion. Dreaming about how happy he'd be with Sero.

~A few days later~ (Last day of Todoroki's heat)

Todoroki had just woken up from a nap, exhausted from the week since he hasn't had a heat in a year. This was due to his heat suppressants and his injuries from his father.

Todoroki had looked over everything that had happened over the week. He missed Sero deeply and wished he didn't think of him like that but knew the boy wouldn't mind since it would help the omega out.

The omega started taking his nest apart and cleaning everything up. He took a warm shower and got dressed, the effects of his heat wearing off. They were still there but it didn't bother him too much so this is why he got dressed like he was leaving soon.

He knew he'd have to wait until the full effects of the heat went away before going back to Sero's. It could mess up his hormones and make him go back into heat or make Sero go into rut. He knew the both of them did not want to deal with that.

So with one last thought before heading downstairs to get Mina, he left his room with Sero's favorite hoodie.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's a shorter chapter I hope you don't mind! I just made it shorter since it was nsfw and didn't contain to much information for the story! <3 love you guys!! Thank you for reading!