Darn you Mimi

Hey everybody! Well actually probably like the three of you who are reading this! I know it's been a while and this chapter is short and suckish but hey sue me! Well actually don't lawyers scare me D:. So this chapter is dedicated to @AleyRoxUrSox because she's like awesome and made my day. Please read comment enjoy fan and don't die. What? It's good advice! Well k now I'm stalling so here ya go

-----Chapter 2------

"Owowowow" I yelped

"Hold still I'm trying to get the knot out"

"how am I supposed to stay still when your pulling my hair out?!"

Three hours left in the flight and Mare and I had managed to tie our hair in a knot. Yep our heads were stuck together. We sometimes can be what you call world class idiots.

"Wait I know I'll use scissors!"

Mare and I had realized that we were being a threat to security and decided to sit still and act like good children. But that's kind of impossible. If you haven't realized yet were a little hyper. We then decided to play patty cake. Might I mention we're also lack hand-eye-coordination. Which is why we were now sharing a set of dreadlocks.

"EEEEPPP!!! Scissors?!" I asked not trusting Mare's skills with a pair of scissors.

"Aww never mind that lady in the airport took them." Mare said looking like a sad puppy.

"Awwww fudge how are we supposed to escape from kidnappers now?" I asked thinking.

"Hey I have an idea! Let's pull our head in different directions and maybe the hair will unknot!" Mare said happily.

Me not doubting her flawed logic agreed

"On the count of seven!"

"UNO!"

"DOS!"

"TRES!"

"FOUR!

"CINCO!"

"Urmmm....Now!" I instructed.

We both yanked our heads in opposite direction. Instead of our hair magically flying apart like we assumed it would our head bonked back together and we fell to the ground.

"Hmm that didn't work...."

"Oooh Oooh I know! Let's try it again"

--------

"OOF!"

"OWW"

"YOUR HURTING ME YOU WRETCHED WOMAN," I screamed

"OMG BETTA! THAT WASN'T NICE TAKE IT BACK!"

"NO!"

"I'LL BITE YOU!"

"AWW BUT THE LAST TIME YOU BIT ME I HAD TO GET A RABIS SHOT!"

"Betta"

"K I'm sorry miss. Jesh your really scary when your mad Mare." I said apologizing to our flight attendant who was trying to separate our heads. Our hair was still stuck together and now three pieces of bubblegum found its way into the mix.

"And there we go!" the flight attendant said yanking our heads apart. Hehe I just realized her name was Mimi. Oops sorry if your name is Mimi. The name Mimi just cracks me up. Like a lot of things.

"You enjoyed that way too much." I said giving her a blank look.

"Alrighty then" Mimi said ignoring my comment "next order of business. Who wants candy?" she said overly cheery while shaking a suspicious looking bottle of tictacs.

"hmm" Mare said narrowing her eyes.

Of course it wasn't smart taking candy from an evil woman who hates children. But it's free candy we're talking about! Me and Mare nodded our heads excitedly. Mimi carefully placed one tictacs in each of our greedily opened palms.

We quickly swallowed them. Almost immediately we started to feel a little drowsy.

"Maremare. I don do don't fefeel soooo good." I mumbled.

"Oops I guess those were sleeping pills not tictacs." Mimi said with fake sympathy "My mistake".

My head started to dangled and my eyelids drooped. The room started to blur.

Dang it. Taking candy from strangers is never a food idea. Hmmm we should've probably already knew that by now but we don't catch onto things quickly.

Me and Mare would be uncoils for probably the remainder of the flight. Well played Mimi. Point for you. But we shall have out revenge! After a little nap. Heheh we'd be even more hyper! Aww here comes the darkness. Darn you Mimi. Darn you.

Tada! Yeah I know it's bad but that okay! No its not really but whatever! Love anyone who reads this and I'll dedicated next chapter to funny cool commenters!