The Talk

(Alden's POV)
After a good night's sleep I got up and got ready for the day, siblings share a room so I share a room with my older brother Zeki. I notice he is not in his bed but it was already made so he already left for breakfast not a surprise though. Once I finished getting ready I left the dormitory and walked down the spiral staircase, when I got to the great hall I went over and sat at the Ravenclaw table. I sat next to my brother and Padma Patil, "I heard what happened yesterday Alden are you okay?" 

I turned to Padma sitting on my right, "Oh yea I'm fine it was nothing major just a bunch of scratches and bruises." After I ate I decided to go to my class early so as wave bye to Padma Zeki says "Hey after classes meet me and Alessa at the Gryffindor common room."  ( Alessa is a Gryffindor) I nodded my head a took off, my first class was potions with Professor Snape as I walked to class a redhead boy was sprinting in front of me and ran directly into me both of us falling on the floor.

"Goodness Ronald could you watch where you are going!" I looked up and saw a brown-haired girl and a brown-haired boy. By the color of their ties, they were all Gryffindors. "Hey sorry mate let me help you." The boy called Ron helped me up and introduced me to the other two, "I'm Ron Weasley that's Hermione and Harry." "Hi, it's nice to meet you guys but I better go." I waved them goodbye and ran off to my class. As I enter I looked around and found an empty seat in the front so I sat in that seat.

A blond boy and his crew of Slytherins walk in the class Silas walking with them talking to a dark brown-haired girl, the girl ran and sat next rest of the crew. Silas looked around and spotted me and started walking towards me, "Is this seat taken?" I looked up and saw he was pointing at the seat next to me, "Oh no it's not taken you can sit." Silas sat down and waited for Snape until the same girl whispered something to him, he whispered back whatever he said made the girl giggle.

He turned back, "Oh that's Pansy she is uh something." I nodded my head but looked at Pansy in some sort of way. 

(After classes)

After my last class Herbology, I went started walking to the Gryffindor Common room when I heard two girls chatting, I didn't want to be nosy but then I heard "Yea I bet he does like him but I don't know if likes him back!" "He's a Slytherin too so I wonder if they are made for each other." Once I heard that I thought of Silas but just brushed it off. I got there and as expected I saw my siblings.

Before I could even say anything she pulled my wrist and said the password quickly and walked with Zeki following in with his nose in a book as usual. As we walked into the room no one was there, because everyone was at dinner. "Just in case someone comes in we are gonna talk here." Alessa pressed a tile under a chair that opened a secret room "This room is for the students that don't identify as a witch nor wizard." ( Hello my Non-binary, Genderfluid, and all of the above children 😄) We walked in and closed the door.

I sat down in a bed Zeki sat on the floor and Alessa sat on a chair, "So little brother me and your older brother just wanna know-" "Let cut you off there you wanted to know not me, now continue." I'm just looking super confused at this point. "Anyways I was just wondering if you know anything about that Slytherin kid you talk to." I got taken aback a little after she said that, but gave a "solid" answer "Um well yes sorta actually not really we just talk whenever we see each other but I don't know much about him." 

"But in the past week, I catch you staring at him alot." "As a addition to that Alden you said siblings don't keep secrets so if you something we don't just tell us." I got worried for a second but I knew that they will understand "Okay the first time I saw him I had a feeling but I thought it was normal but then when he took me to the hospital wing I realized that I liked him and then-" "Hold on so you have a crush on him?" "Yes also I wanna know if I can trust you an not tell mom or dad okay." 

"Yes you trust us right Zeki." We both looked and he nodded his head and checked the time "Everyone is gonna start coming to the dorms we should get going." So we got up and left and walked to our dorm and just went to bed.