Epilogue

A/N

Thank you for reading!!! Ok, so I just want to make some things clear. The island in the show doesn't have a name so I named it Kesle for this story. Also a disclaimer I don't own the show, its characters, or any other disclaimer-worthy things. I have this posted on other platforms as well, just BTW. Reviews are always welcome. If you find a mistake or have a suggestion please don't hesitate to inform me! That's all for now, enjoy!

💖 Love Nix 💖

Her first day on Kesle was starting to be a very unexpected adventure. At first, it was all calm and quiet. Just us moving in. Dad had bought a cute little place about half an hour from town, the house itself was just a three-bedroom two bath. Nothing special, but we didn't care about the house. To us, the most important part was what else was on the property. You see, while it may be just my dad, my brother, and myself in the house. We also had to have enough room for the other members of our family. So for them, we needed a stable. Pegasus is my dad's, he is my dad's. He is a beautiful grey appaloosa and he's been part of the family for almost as long as I have. My dad loves him. My dad doesn't do racing anymore, he mostly just likes to go out and ride free. My brother Dean's horse is named Gypsy. She may seem a bit skittish at first but it's more she just doesn't like most people.She is a black Canadian, she never fails to catch the eye of everyone at most of their competitions. Then there's Aslan, he's mine. He's a palomino dutch warmblood. I've had him for just under three years now, since he was a foal. Anyway back to how the slow day turned into a fast-paced adventure. Dean and I had just finished unloading all the boxes and we wanted to go explore the island. Dad made us promise to take it slow and stick to the roads, we didn't know the island and we didn't want anything to happen to the horses or ourselves. We wandered down the dirt roads in what we hoped the direction of the beach was. All was well and fine until the black stallion had come racing past, without a rider. He wasn't a wild horse from the bit I caught a glimpse of before the stallion running straight towards us spooked Aslan and he took off, completely ignoring me pulling at his bit and my also slightly panicked voice trying to calm him. And that's how we ended up in the middle of the forest, no signal, no sign of civilization, and I think I'm stuck. Aslan had bolted into the wood at the sight of the black horse, we ran for what seemed like forever and only a few moments all at once before Aslan suddenly stopped and spun. I lost my balance at the sudden movement and I guess I pulled too hard at his reins because the next moment he's rearing back and I'm falling off him. Right onto a steep hillside. I couldn't stop myself from rolling down. When I reached the bottom I just lay there staring at the sky for a moment. it was still spinning slightly. I sat up with a groan. Oh yeah, I was definitely going to have bruises. Oh well comes with riding I guess. I stood up and looked up to where Aslan was trying to find his way down to me. " NO, no Aslan no. If you try to get down here you'll fall and hurt yourself. Please stop. Aslan, No." luckily he seemed to get it because he stopped pacing at the top of the hill. She let out a sigh of relief. She looked around again. "Great I've fallen into a ravine, just great" She was at the bottom of a ravine, to her front, back, and left side were drop-offs and she couldn't see any way out from where she was standing either. She bent and went for her phone, which she liked to stash in her boot, only it wasn't there. lovely. She looked at the ground where she had fallen. Ah, there it was. She picked it up and was disappointed when the badly cracked screen didn't come to life with the press of a bottom. Broken. She sighed and started to walk toward the open end. She heard Aslan neigh up at the top and looked up to see him trying to follow her." Aslan no, stop!" she stood directly under where he was and looked up at him. She didn't say anything for a long time and just stared. she didn't know what to do. From the little way she had gone, there was no obvious way out, but she couldn't go further without Aslan trying to follow. if he hurt himself she didn't know what she would do. She let out a long sigh. She turned in a slow circle hopping away up would magically appear, but no such luck. " oh Aslan, what do I do? What would Dean do? oh, Dean. Dean is probably looking for us. That's good. But I don't know how far we ran from where we were, and Gypsy probably got spooked too. Oh my gosh, Gypsy" she stopped her nervous rambling and looked up at her horse. " Aslan go get Gypsy. Gypsy, Aslan go." Aslan and Gypsy had grown up together. He would know how to find her, and where she was so was Dean. He would see him alone and follow him back to her. She knew it would work, it had to. Aslan neighed and pawed the ground again before turning and lumbering off in the direction she thought they came. She sighed again before leaning back against one of the sides of the ravine. She stayed like that for a while, before she started to feel the adrenalin rush fade and all the scrapes and bruises made themselves known. She sat up and looked herself over.