Part 2

So, here is the second part and my last part😂

Now read it quickly and guess who has written the next part. Clue is at the end 😝

************************************************

At midnight, Chakor woke up and direct went to the kitchen. Like past few years, she had baked a cake for her little sister's birthday. She took that cake and went to Ragini's bedroom. She woke her up, nicely because of her birthday or else she would have probably shouted, and wished her a happy birthday.

"Ragini! Happy birthday my sweet little sister!" Chakor shouted.

"Thank you!" Ragini said pushing her and taking the cake.

Ragini started cutting the cake.

"It's your birthday! I'm not gonna shout, even though I was supposed to feed you first!" Chakor murmured while pouting.

"What are you waiting for?" Ragini asked.

Chakor looked at her confused while Ragini pointed the cake. Chakor smiled and fed her a piece of cake.

"Now, where are my gifts?" Ragini asked.

Chakor's smile disappeared.

'I shall give them after the party, maybe she'll forget about the hall thing' Chakor tought.

"We'll keep the best for last! I'll give them after the party!" Chakor said.

Ragini's looked at her suspiciously, but because she had to look pretty for the party, she slept again to complete her beauty sleep while Chakor also slept.

On the other side, Laksh was glaring Suraj. He had woke him up, to present a half burnt and half baked cake.

"Happy birthday mere bhai!" Suraj shouted.

"Leave this happy birthday, first tell me what is this?" Laksh said pointing to the horrible result of Suraj's cooking.

"Your birthday cake!" He replied proudly.

"You know you can't cook! It's been three years you're trying to bake a cake on my birthdays, when will you learn?" Laksh asked irritated.

"Someday, practice makes perfect you know." Suraj replied winking.

"I think this day will never come!" Laksh said staring at the cake.

"Oh shut up now and eat!" Suraj said.

Laksh took the knife and cut the cake, at least tried to cut the cake. He looked at Suraj who was frowning.

"Stop acting! I know it's not some super amazing cake but you don't need to act like this!" Suraj said sadly.

"I'm not acting! Did you add cement in the cake?" Laksh said still trying to cut the cake.

"Let the professionals do their job!" Suraj said

He snatched the knife and tried to cut the cake. After few minutes, Laksh was standing with his arms crossed, while Suraj was going to the kitchen to take a fourth knife as the previous one couldn't resist the cake and ended up breaking.

"Don't take a knife, try with a saw this time, maybe it'll work!" Laksh said.

Suraj glared him.

"I have an idea! You wait!" Suraj said.

Laksh snorted and waited. Suraj came back with a muffin and his cake.

"Why did you put this whipped cream on it? That's a waste!" Laksh said looking at the cake.