Chapter 1: Emergence of a New World?

Looking outside the window, seeing the leaves move as the wind pass them. Anthony felt bliss and joy inside him for the peacefulness he sees.

He cannot hear the teacher talking instead he enjoys the beautiful sight outside of the window. 

Students playing sports in the field. Students walking together. Students gossiping about their friend new crush. Seeing this, Anthony feels great joy for all of this. Thanking the creator for his gorgeous creations.

Anthony still looking outside enjoying the peaceful sight, that he didn't felt the time have passed.

 *Bell rings*

The teacher left the room and Anthony stands up.

"Ahhh *stretches* at last the class ends, it's so hard to stay awake in the class."

*Tummy growls*

Anthony went to his friends and asked...

"Guys let's go at the convenience store to buy foods or you want to buy fish ball outside our school?"

"Ughhhh I don't want to stand up, I want to sleep."

"I want fish balls"

"Girl, wake up, let's buy fish ball outside the school."

*Slaps slaps slaps*

"Ouch! Alright alright I will come with you guys just be sure you guys will treat me."

*Iww faces of her friends*

"Dream! Let's go KKB!"

Anthony and his friends started to walk, talking lavishly and laughing at each other. Not until, an earthquake and loud sound coming nowhere occurred suddenly ruining the peaceful talk of the friends.

*Earthquakes and loud sound*

*Loud screams coming everywhere*

*Anthony and his friends panicked and covered their ears*

"OMG what's happening? Aghhhh!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The friends holds each other and ducked. The earthquake and the loud sound lasts for almost 1 minute.

The friends and their classmates in class is trembling in fear on what happened.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Haaaaaa I thought my heart stopped on that"

"I'm fine just a little shocked"

"Ughhhh what's that? My trembling won't stop and that hurts my ear okay" 

The friends let out a huge sigh and a little relieve that it stopped.

"My god that startled me."

"At least it stopped."

"There's no one harmed right?"

*The friends nods*

Suddenly, they heard students shouting and asking for help and they shouted "Monster!!!!"

"What?"

"What is that?"

"It came from the hallway downstairs!"

"I'm scared!"

"What should we do?"

"You guys hide here and don't move or make any noises. I'll look on the window and see what's happening."

Many students shouting and the friends are trembling in fear. They are shouting "HELP!" and "Monster!" Anthony went to the window also trembling in fear, James followed him behind.

Anthony got shocked when suddenly a student in the hallway runs in front of him, like something is chasing him. The man looked distressed and runs as fast as he can like its running for his life. 

The reason why the student is running is that something hideous is at the end of the hallway. Anthony and James got goosebumps and trembles in fear on what they saw.

They looked at it for a short while and observed it they saw that the monster is covered in blood and walking slowly in the hallway. They went back to their friends to tell this to them. 

After hearing Ria and Aimie trembles more.

"What should we do now?"

"What will happen to us?"

"I also don't know what to do."

*Sad*

While they are thinking of ways to get out of there safely. A bright light suddenly flash and appeared in front of them.

They are surprised on what appeared in front of them and started asking questions.

"What is this?"

"???"

"Ackkk!"

"It says 'Welcome to the Land of Games'."

"Huh?"

The friends do not know what to do and do not know what is the thing that appeared in front of them. What is this bright window that welcomes them? Is there another disaster awaiting them? Can they overcome this situation in front of them? What is the explanation in this situation? This is the "Game" that tells the story of a young man's survival in this distorted world.