A Friendly Game

Lexi's POV

Nothing but a game she says
It's gonna be fun she says
Well look at us now
Sitting in the emergency room
And guess who's hurt

Earlier

Why am I doing this fucked up game?

Well after Learning that we were gonna have a little competition in football and figuring it out it was Boys vs. Girls, let's just say it's getting a bit rough on the playing field.

"I don't see why we're even doing this game" I slightly muttered at my mom as she called all the girls over for a group huddle before the game started. It's not that I don't like football or sports its just that I personally don't want anyone to get hurt and start crying like a baby.

Cough Cough Ricky Cough Cough

"Ok girls we must win!" My mom yelled at us, pumping her fist in the air.

"Why?" Jessica asked my mom looking straight at my mom with her pretty green or hazel eyes.

"Because if we don't win then the losing team has to do what the winning team tells them to do no matter what it is."

"Oh that sounds pretty ok I guess." Jessica said putting her index finger on her glossy lips.

"This sounds like a easy win." Blue said to me.

It maybe is

That's went something shot through my body, making a shiver crawl up my spine.

"Mate" I heard Blue mutter to me. I gave her a concerned look, Carter wouldn't be here?

That is until some new car pulled up into a drive way, it's was a really nice blue car it looked like some new Mustang or maybe it was one of them look alike cars.

I never really know because cars aren't my thing.

"Those must be our guests." my mother said cheerfully as she begin striding towards the blue mustang. "Guests? " I said giving her a questionable look. I wasn't told anything about guests coming over.But of course no one tells me anything.

"Lexi Dear, Mind going to meet our guest?" From the way my mom said those words, it made it seem like she had something up her selves. But I just said yes and strolled over to the nice blue car. Once I went over to the driver's side of the car, ready to greet the driver because I wanted to see was in the car cause the smell was getting stronger when I went over to the car.

"Welcome to our humbled home, Sir." I said while giving a small humble bow to the man before I decided to look up and notice that it wasn't who I expected to see again.
~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~
"Alright team! Let's go!" Tris had called out pointing down the field. Did she have to yell? God. She was so loud. Why did he have to be here. Out of all the people, why him. I had looked up at his hideous face. Damnit Carter, why. When he looked up at me I had quickly turned my head, blushing of course, taking a interest in a bunch of ants on the ground. He was smirking. I feel like punching that smirk off his Damn face, stupid asshole. I hate him so much.

It was girl's ball but the boy insured that it was punted instead of letting us take it from the one. Typical males.

"Ready..Set...Hike!" Mike had said before running towards the ball and giving it a hard punt over towards the girl's side of the field. The ball was high and far that's for sure. I had quickly began to back up, trying to figure out where the ball might land, I guess I had anticipated right because the all had landed right into my arms. I had then caught myself because I was about to fall backwards.

After I had caught myself I then sprinted forward with Trus and Jessica by my side to protect the ball and I from either falling or getting tackled.

Marcus was headed straight for us with a huge, I mean like this smirk was gigantic, like Godzilla gigantic. Lexi had ran up in front of him, ducking her head as she had jabbed him in the gut with her shoulder and arm. Marcus and Lexi had had tumbled to the ground, while Jessica and I had quickly ran past the tumble of bodies.

Yea. Go Lexi. She took one of the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back guys. ^D^ I'll continue writing this story. Don't worry.

Baiii~

Love you guys. <333333333

Like.

Comment.

Follow.