about him

3 days later

Jimin became a busy focus man he is. He eat his lunch and dinner but not always he sometimes skip it.

He and taehyung didn't contact to each other also with jungkook or suga. Jimin thinks is taehyung finds someone there so he try his best to forgot him.

He started to get used of living without taehyung it feels like it's his old self where there's no taehyung only work and jiyong.

Jiyong miss his hyung so much , he wanted to play with him . He can't wait to see him , hug him and play with him. He miss taehyung's cook , he miss the days where taehyung teach him about how important vegetables is , when he watch taehyung cooking skillfully.

Jungkook miss taehyung when he comfort him whenever he cries , calm him down , treat him a milk tea. His boxy smile that suga and jungkook love the most. His holy person , talk with him.

" Jimin , how was it?"

"It's doing good. "

" Your been focused and busy man this pass 2 days" suga said

"I am. I enjoy it"

" You don't miss taehyung?"

" I don't. Instead if thinking him I just work. He never thinks if me anymore. Maybe he already find someone there"

" Don't say that"

" I can tell. Did he messaged you?"

"No. Not anymore"

" I told you"

....

Taehyung and jia was sitting at the couch .

"Tae can you tell me about him?"

" Who?"

" The guy you said that you like "

" Oh. His my boss , I work at his home as a babysitter of his son. At first I thought his rude because the way his face was. But as you get to know each other or you feel comfortable. You will know that his not rude like what I think. His nice , kind , good , sweet and lovable guy. He is also tall and handsome "

" He has a son? Is he married!? Did you like someone who is already married?!"

" He has a wife and the two got married and made a baby boy there son now. But his wife got into accident. "

"Ohhh...how sad of that"

"It is. "

"Did he confess his love for you?"

" Well yes he did first his friend that also became my friend suga said that he likes me , I was happy with mix emotions that time. I came to him and ask if it's true he said yes and he lollve me."

" So amazing. It looks like a kdrama story"

Taehyung smile.

" What did you call him?"

"Mr.park he told me to call him jimin but I chose to call him like I used to call"

Jia nods.

" When can I find my man?" Jia ask

" We don't know . Just wait and don't make it fast. He will come "

" I have nothing to do but to wait him"

The two eat there lunch happily.

" Tae tomorrow is your day to go back Seoul right?"

" Yes why?"