#Imagine Wesley - Airport

#Imagine your boyfriend Wesley is a member of the world-famous band Emblem3. You two have been best friends your whole life but just recently you two confessed your love to each other.

You and Keaton's girlfriend are at Drew's girlfriend's house having a sleepover because you three are best friends. You couldn't wait for tomorrow- the boys got home from their world tour! They've been away from home for nine months and even though you Skype everyday, it's just not the same as them being physically there. 

There were days when you cried yourself to sleep because you missed him so much.

At the sleepover you three watch Titanic, The Notebook, and eat ice cream by the gallon.

You're really happy that at least two other people understand what you are going through.

You guys eventually fall asleep.

At 5AM you hear your alarm go off- "Let's take a trip to sunset boulevard in the city of stars..." and jump out of bed almost immediately. You wake the others up and you all get ready so you can go see your boyfriends and welcome them home.

Once you drive to the airport you park, and run to the gate that they're arriving in. 

You wait for about twenty minutes and then you see their plane pulling up. You and the other two girlfriend's hug each other and squeal with excitement.

Keaton steps off the plane and runs to his girlfriend.

Drew steps off the plane and runs to his girlfriend.

But there was no sign of Wesley.

You start tearing up, and as you wipe your eyes you see your boyfriend Wesley stepping off the plane. 

As soon as you make eye contact you run towards each other, and as soon as you get close enough you jump into his arms.

You: "I'm missed you so much Wesley!"

Wes: "I missed you too, the whole time I was away I couldn't stop thinking about the day I get to see your beautiful face again."

You two have a long embrace and you hear cheering coming from all around you.

You look up to see everyone in the airport cheering, and taking pictures.

You two smile and kiss again. 

You are his forever, and he is yours forever.