Chapter 9

Last chapter :

"This is not a rejection Tsubaki. But I don't know what I'm feeling, so I don't want to give you any expectations until, I'm sure." His eyes finally looked back into mine. "Can you wait until then?" The nod was the only answer I needed. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and walked back, to let him have some time alone.

------------------------

The wind blew shivers onto my skin. I was a little surprised at Tsubaki's sudden confession, but I was not hurt. I knew I was not in love with him, but I couldn't say that I wasn't interested. Therefore, I wanted to have a little time to figure out where my thoughts are. There was one brother I'd hit it off better with, but I didn't know if I liked him yet.

The sounds off footsteps made me look ahead. "Natsume?" His big figure stopped walking, but he didn't turn around. "What are you doing here?" I ran up to him and we started walking down the street. His raspy voice sounded tired and monotone. "On my way home." I tried to make conversation along the way, but the orange haired man only answered with small words.

"Is there something wrong?" My hand landed on his forearm to make him look at me, but to no use. "Are you dating someone?" The deep voice startled me before I replied, "No? Why?" The wind around us didn't seem too cold anymore. The only cold thing was Natsume's expression. It was like he didn't care what happened around him. "Why are you lying?" The blue in my eyes tried desperately to find the kind violet ones. "I'm not."

"Stop lying!" My hand fell from his arm and hung by my side. I didn't understand what his sudden outburst came from. "I'm not! I don't have a boyfriend! Why don't you believe me?" His broad back was now turned to me. "I saw you." "What?" I didn't know what to feel from his coldness towards me. "I saw you kiss Tsubaki." My heart dropped.

"Is that why your so cold to me?" I moved in front of him, making sure I stood so close that he had to look at me. When he didn't answer I continued, "We didn't kiss." The violet orbs were now looking at me, but they weren't convinced. "He confessed to me, but before he could kiss me, I stopped him." My hand brushed some of his hair away from his eyes. "But I didn't reject him. I said I didn't know what I was feeling and that if I ever catch feeling for him and no one else, I'll give him his answer. And right now there is nothing stopping me to reject him.""

Natsumes breathing suddenly became heavy. "Natsume, is every th.." A soft touch sealed my lips. My adrenaline went up as I realized that Natsume was kissing me. I didn't get to react before he pulled away, looking into my eyes curious. This time it was me who didn't give him time to speak as I grabbed his neck and clutched our lips together. He hummed as I stood on my toes to deepen our sweet interaction. When I moved back to breath, his smile covered his face.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" I chuckled at him. "I can't, I have to work tomorrow morning, but you know, maybe you miss your family, so you decide to stay in a lucky someone's room through the night?" I let my hands slide down his neck and to his chest. "That sounds like a great idea." We laughed as we walked to his apartment to get stuff he needs and then drove to the residence.

We agreed to hold our little fling secret from the rest, since they seemed so attached to me, in Natsume's opinion. We came back and walked into the kitchen to find some of the brothers getting ready to eat. "Hi! I met Natsu on the way home so I brought him back to have some family time." Ukyo smiled warmly as always, "That's nice of you Aline." Because of my origin, they just called me by my name, like I did with them. I liked the friendships I had made with them since coming here, it made my work even more fun.

The dinner went by like usual, with chit chatting and small comments from Yusuke whenever he disagreed with Ema. The whole time the only thought on my mind was Natsume. How could I not be excited to share a bed with him again when his that hot. I could already feel the abs under my hand, his lips on mine, and maybe feel some other things. Okay stop it, Aline! God, I feel like a teenage girl!

The night finally came, and I headed up to the bathroom first. After taking a shower and making sure I smelled like a goddess, I made my way over to my room in the big shirt Natsume gave me. "Goodnight guys." I waved at Azusa and Natsume who was heading into the bath after me. Only when I had given Natsume a wink when Azusa entered the bath, did I walk into my own room.

I had a sexy black lace underwear on, but I had planned to just lay down under the covers and see what he did. The butterflies in my stomach grew more and more after each second that passed. I had my face to the wall, so that Natsume wouldn't see my face when he came in. My hearted skipped a beat when I heard my door open, and the lock twisting.

--------------

Ooohhhhh I'm getting so exited when I write this! I hope you like it, and if you didn't guess it already, this is a Natsume fanfic<3