The Cost For Change

Beyond the clouds, space, and time the days go by as the sailor stops counting but still reminiscing about what could had happen differently and if he could've changed the situation. The Sailor sitting down wondering why his life ended so tragically, the wreck and the death of his crew mates is the only thing that stays replaying on his mind. It was the first month they shipped off to the open sea's, everything seemed so instant and didn't expect for things to end sideways. The Sailor still remember's leaving his family behind, The last words he said to his wife and children "I will be back in no time and you can come see me as soon as a I come back" knowing he will be gone for about seven months, sailing through the unknown seas. He gave his family hugs and kisses goodbye and on he departed from land with his crew to the open sea.

While he was still sitting  there remembering he hears a whooping loud voice interrupt  his train of thought, that exclaimed "You had a chance to live on earth if only you had followed the purpose I had for you son, and now you have to live with t...

While he was still sitting there remembering he hears a whooping loud voice interrupt his train of thought, that exclaimed "You had a chance to live on earth if only you had followed the purpose I had for you son, and now you have to live with those consequences" The Sailor answered by saying " what if you gave me another chance if I had more time as a human to change what happened to those I've done wrong" as Father (God) followed by saying " you have sinned and ignored what I have sent you to earth for, There is nothing I can do now for you now" Father (God) explained that when he first sent the Sailor down on earth, it was because his purpose was meant to guide the people and teach them how to treat the earth but instead He ignored Father (God) and started when he started his life as a human sinned and was warned multiple times by the other Angels that he was going against everything he stud for as an Angel. Till he changed his habits and started a family but still went against the purpose that God intended for him.

Just like the memories the Sailor kept remembering over and over again that's how the conversation was between Father (God) and him. Until the sailor had enough of just going back and forth, so he decided he wanted to go back even without the Father's Permission. The way he got out was simple and they didn't ask questions, although there was a catch when he leaves he won't be able to come back , he will be banished forever and when he goes back to earth it won't grantee that he will be in the same year, place, and person he was before but Knowingly still takes the risk and leaves before father finds out. When he flies down a huge storm started to appear and the clouds were forming into a tornado, he got caught in the tornado and was knocked out from the wind. When he woke up he felt so weak and he looked back and still had his wings but couldn't fly and they were infested with parasites, he tries to scream but instead groaning in pain and dropped hopelessly and dug his face in the mud. This when he was found, this is when he was caged, this is when he became the Old Man With Enormous Wings.