What now

Bakugos thoughts

Kiri was exactly right, I do want to kiss him right now. He looks shocked tho, maybe it was too sudden- but we've kissed before. What if I made him feel weird, what if he- suddenly Kiri put his lips on mine. What happened to homework... I closed my eyes. He seems to cute and innocent yet he's so... ugh. Kissing turned into making out and making out turned into me unbuttoning his grey uniform. He was on top of me, but I didn't mind. Button by button the kissing got more intense until it came of. Damnit why are there so many layers to our uniform. Now I had to take his tie off too.

Kirishimas thoughts

Oh my god. He was unbuttoning my shirt- what do I do. Does he wanna go so far?! It came of and Bakugo threw it to the side of his bed. He paused when he realized there were a lot of layers to take off. We sat up a little when it was my turn. I started unbuttoning his shirt, but I was having trouble. He took his lips off of mine and said with a chuckle "do you not know how to unbutton a shirt," I laughed a little and said "of course I do". I still struggled as he put one hand back on my cheek and helped with one of the buttons with his other hand. That was so hot- it's not like he wore a tie, so I helped him with his shirt instead. His abs caught me off guard. They were just so... manly.

Bakugos thoughts

I feel like Kiri has never seen another man's abs before- or at least in bed- considering how red his face got when he saw mine. "Wait" he stopped as I was about to take off his shirt. I looked confused. "How far are we gonna go" he questioned. "I don't know, taking off our clothes just seemed... necessary" I replied. Kiri thought for a second "this is my first time" he confessed, "and I bet it's yours too-" "it's not" I interrupted. "Oh- that explains it" he said. "What's your point" I asked. "I don't know, we can continue." Ok... sure. He started taking his shirt off but had trouble getting it over his head. I swear to god how does this boy get changed at night. I laughed and helped him. When the shirt was off he looked at me with his large red eyes and smushed his face against mine and continued kissing.

Kirishimas thoughts

I don't know what to do, so after a long pause I just wanted to start kissing him again. Now both our shirts were off and as the kissing got more intense, he started going down my neck. He soon made it to my chest and further down. When he reached my pants he looked into my eyes for a quick second and back down. He immediately started taking my belt off and soon my pants.
The rest was history.

Ok so I feel bad for taking so long to make the chapters, I just don't really have motivation. So to the only person that reads these, I'm sorry. This chapter seemed kind of short, but I plan to publish the next one soon