❇ TMRP | Rules ❇

「TMRP - RULES」

 Be active - This is one of the most vital rule in every RP to make it last long. Every RPer is OBLIGE to open their account at least THRICE/TWICE A WEEK, and at least 1 HOUR.

 Be friendly - We don't need to further explain this, right? Just be nice, be friendly and show respect to your co-rpers.

Be cooperative. Participateto the activities actively.

 No Bashing - SPREAD LOVE not HATE. We're all here to have fun and not to showcase your insecurities and hatred towards the other roleplayers.

 Don't Be A Snob - Be approachable. NO FACECHASING

 Anonymity is a must - Don't tell anyone about your real identity or your RA not unless it's the Head that is asking you. We'll have a revelation night so, please please please, stay anonymous 'til that day comes. (Credits to ChinguRA)

⌛ STRICTLY NO GALAWANG HIGAD. (credits to an rp who implemented this. I forgot what RP was that.) Don't rush everything. Strictly no RS between two idols who have just met. Wait after 3 days, before starting the courtship.

⌛ IC & OOC -Guys, please remember that this is the RPW and not the OPW. As much as possible avoid topics that has nothing to do with the RPW. If ever you'll talk about OOC topics, we are REQUIRING you to use brackets/[ ] around the sentence or the paragraph that is not related with the RPW. (ex. [Kailan ang finals niyo sa school?]  The pass is I miss old RPW) Gets?

POV. You can use any POV you want as long as it's detailed, okay?

CC & CA - You can only change your characters ONCE. Just PM the base account. Closing of accounts are allowed as long as you have a valid reason. Please, have the decency to talk to the Time Pilots before leaving.