Next Generation of Idiots

(Date: 09-21-2021, 11;57AM) 

Mario opened the gold envelope, and reas the name on the letter inside. 

Mario: First up is... Lars Demios! 

The crowd cheered, as Lars walked up on stage. He had some pretty cool glasses, a golden shirt with a demon symbol on in, and a scythe in hand. 

Mario: Welcome aboard, Lars

Lars put his scythe over his shoulder, and gave a thumbs up. 

Lars: Thanks, big M. I honestly needed some sort of change of scenery. And hey, if shit gets crazy enough, you know I'ma whip out the scythe and strt slicing shit up. 

Lars held up a purple scythe that had a skull on the other end of it's handle. 

Mario: Oooh, now that looks amazing. 

Lars stood beside Mario,  as Luigi pulled out an indigo envelope that had an olive green letter in it. 

Luigi: Okay, next winner, or in this case winners, as these 2 technically count as one... Nepeta Leijon and Equius Zahhak! 

A pair of trolls, one olive blood and one indigo, waked up onto stage, the olive blooded girl bouncing happily. 

Nepeta: Whee! Equius, we won, we won! 

Equius: Indeed we did, Nepeta. Now let's just hope things aren't too much crazy. 

Nepeta: Oh, liven up Equius. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opprotunity to join a crew of crazies on amazing adventures! 

Equius: Well.... I suppose you're right. 

The 2 stood by Luigi, as Meggy pulled out a pink envelope, which was the color Noah and Raiko had BOTH submitted. 

Raiko: (in his head: I think me and scronny both know who'll win.) 

Noah: (in his head: Well... Now or never.) 

Meggy: The last winner is.... 

Raiko was about to fly up, but... 

Meggy: Noah Gray!

Noah and Raiko both gasped in surprise, and looked at each other shocked. 

Meggy: C'mon up, Noah! 

He was a bit hesitant, but when Noah finally ran up on stage excitely, Meggy blushed at the meer sight of his cuteness alone. 

Noah: I am so excited, you have no idea how much amazingness this is! >w< 

Meggy: (in her head: AGH, he's so cute!!!) 

Mario then turned to the crowd. 

Mario: Thank you all so much for coming! Sorry if you didn't get picked, but never fear! If we do this again in the future, it's you who could be chosen next! 

Everyone in the crowd cheered. Some began to leave, but Raiko... he wouldn't forget this, and he flew off into the sky. Meanwhile, Mario and the others began walking off to the castle. 

Lars: I'm excited to see what's up next, guys. 

Mario: Well, we can't either, with you guys around. Plus, Mario's got a hunch that once we get back to the castle, we can begin our celebra- 

Meggy: Last one there to the castle is a rotten piece of calamari!! 

Meggy bolted off in the direction of the castle, leaving the other behind. 

Noah: Hey! *giggles* No fair! 

The others ran after her, laughing, not knowing what madness awaited them.