Chap. 2 - New friend

hello!!here is the chapter two!!

Arabelle POV

Im here at the airport with my parents..sila ang nag hatid sa akin,nakapag paalam nadin ako sa mga sibling ko,after that day diko na hinarap ang dalawa,ugh!they are disgusting!

"take care anak okey?"mom said and hugged me..

"ofcourse mommy!ako paba!kayo din po.."me

Dad tap my head that's why i pouted my lips..he chuckles and hugged me..

"call me of your mom if something went wrong.."he said

"yes daddy..don't worry,im going to just fine.."me

they both hugged me for a couple of minute then i have to go..nag paalam na ako sa kanila..dad insisted me to use our private plan but i told him not to..i want to be free..i want to experience this vacation with on my own..like this peoples on the plane..

I arrive in itally and i will going to spent my 1 month vacation here!yeah..cause 1 week is not enough for me!!yehey!!pumunta na ako dito dati pero isng araw lang for mission purpose..that's why lulubusin ko ngayon!hihi..

"ciao!hello miss!Im Arabelle Sandford.."me

"oh!piacere di vederla signora,benvenuta nel nostro hotel..wait a sec ma'am.."she said

I just smiled at her..she give my my room key card and then may dumating na isang staff and she assist me to go to my room..

"Grazie.."me

"la vostra benvenuta signora..goditi la permanenza.."she said

"Ugly bitch!what do you think of you!huh!"

napa kunot ang noo ko nang may makita akong tatlong babae na inaaway ang isang babae na naka upo na sa gilid at mukhang binuhusan ng juice..oh my!

"hey!"me

napa lingon sila..tinaasan ako ng kilay ng babaeng mukhang sugpo..hihihi!!

"another trash..tsskk..sù ragazze.."sabi nya at umalis na..mga yun!naku!!pag sya nakita ko uli mang hihiram sya ng mukha ng kabayo!

"hey..are you okey?"i asked

"yes..thank you.."she said

"Im Arabelle.."me

"im maliah.."she said and inabot ang kamay ko..

"you can change on my room..its over there.."me and pointed tge hotel where im staying at..

"am..n-no i-its okey.."sya

"i insist!come on.."me and hold her hand..

"Here you can use this.."me

"a-a dress?"me

"yeah.."me

"i-i not comfortable on wearing dress like that.."sya