1

~NIGHT~
(Sunghoon's POV)

I woke up again from my "Day-sleep".
I was born with a curse which it was really hard for me.
I sleep in the day and woke up at night, like a completely opposite of a normal person.
Once the clock hit on 6:00 P. M. I will wake up and return back to sleep at 6:00 A. M., I can't control it so once the time is on it I won't be able to control myself and my body will be like, it has shut down and I will be on my deep sleep until 6:00 A. M.

"You're awake hyung?"

My little sister, Park Yeji, she's five years younger than me but she had an attitude of a teen.

"You're still awake?"

I raised my left eyebrow which she is supposed to be sleeping,

"I wanted to talk to you and you don't?!"

She pouted as she got pissed by my joke. I chuckled at her and she left.

"Another night being alone",

I don't have much friends since I was young, the only friend I have is Heesung hyung and Jay and Ni-ki.

I met the three of them at the park, where they found me sitting alone.

"Sunghoon-ah, are you going to the skating rink?"

My mother came to ask,

"Yeah I am"

I have been skating since I was young and it became a hobby as I have nothing to do at night.
I attended competitions too but only those competitions that are held at night.

I changed my clothes and brought my Cellphone. I don't really wear jacket because I am not sensitive to cold because of skating for so long.
I wore a long white sleeve shirt that had a black stripes designed, I put on a flexible jogging pants so that it would be comfortable skating later and a normal black shoe.

I went to the car where my mother is waiting for me and we drove towards the Ice rink place which is just 2 kilometers away.

BuDs

Heesung
Sunghoon-ah, are you awake now?

Jay
It's already 6:18 hyung, he's probably awake

Me
I'm already awake

Me
I'm on my way to the rink

Heesung
I'm already here at the rink HAHAHAHA

Ni-ki
I just really woke up!!

Me
Ni-ki are you coming????

Jay
He is

Jay
I just woke him up here at his room

Me
Heesung hyung!!

Me
I just arrived

Me
Are you inside?

Heesung
I'm here

Heesung
At the same spot

Ni-ki
Me and Jay hyung are on the way

Me
Okay!!!