Chapter 1

"BRING IT HERE!!!" "Nice one-touch, Tsukki!!!" "Nice kill, Tanaka!!!" Cries were echoing throughout the volleyball court. The last set ended up with Nekoma winning. Suddenly, a certain blonde slammed open the door. "Hinatacchi!!! We need you!!" He shouted. Shoyo's face darkened and told his confused team to wait for him.

"What do you want, Kise kun?" "Hinatacchi!!! Please help us with practice!!! We want to win against Kurokocchi and Kagamicchi's team!!!" Kise begged. "Why don't you go to Akashi kun or something?" "Because you're the best!!" "I appreciate the compliment but no, I quit basketball now." "Please???" "No." Kise snuffled his crocodile tears and ran away shouting, "You're so mean, Hinatacchi!!!"

Hinata returned to his team who were already on the bus. "Hinata, why is one of the generations of miracles is doing with you?" Daichi asked, concerned for his kohai. "Nothing. He is just from my middle school and since I'm in Tokyo, he grabbed the opportunity to see me." "A shrimp-like you can go to Teiko? Don't lie." Tsukishima chuckled. "Tsukishima Kei! Be nice!" "Ara ara gomen, Sugawara san."

"Takeda sensei, can you go without me? My Mom already permitted me." He showed his sensei about the text and he agreed. Hinata then took a cab to Seirin High, where his former teammate Kuroko went.

Hinata walked towards the boys' basketball gym and knocked. "Come in!" A girl answered. He opened the door and everyone stared at him. "Shoyo kun?" Kuroko stepped in front of everyone, shocking them. "Hello, Tetsuya chan and Seirin!" "What are you doing here, Shoyo kun?" "I want to let you know that Kise kun asks me to teach him." Hinata said, "and I refused." The others looked shocked except Kuroko.

"Why would you do that?" Riko, their coach asked

"Why would you do that?" Riko, their coach asked. "Well, I don't feel like it since they betrayed me." "Shoyo kun, can we talk outside?" "Sure, Tetsuya chan!" They walked out, leaving the whole team staring. "There's a seventh orange miracle? I wanna challenge him!" Kagami said in confidence. "I don't think he would though, Kagami. He is wearing a volleyball jersey, seems like he just had a match or practice." Hyuga analyzed.

With Kuroko and Hinata

"So...?" Tetsuya asked. "Well, I was thinking that I want some sweet revenge on the Generation of Miracles because of how they treated us. I want to enroll in your school, get on the team and crush them, what do you think?" Hinata smiled. "Whatever you like. You are my light once you play basketball. Not Aomine kun, not Kagami kun, but you." He replied with his usual deadpan face. "Great. Tell the team I'm coming the day after tomorrow. We have a game against Date Tech. I'll see you soon, Tetsuya." Kuroko waved as Hinata walked away and took a cab home. Kuroko returned to practice without mentioning anything about Hinata, saying that they'll find out soon.

The next day with the Karasuno volleyball club

"Guys, we have news!" Takeda sensei said, "Hinata, you wanna tell the team yourself or...?" "I'll do it myself, thanks. I'm switching schools tomorrow. In Tokyo." "In Tokyo?!! Boke, Hinata boke!!!" Kageyama screeched. "So you're living with those city boys?" Tanaka asked aggressively. "Shut it about 'city boys'. I have already told you that's stupid." Sugawara scolded him. The team hugged Hinata except for Tsukishima who is being a major salt shaker. They won against Date Tech and it made Hinata's day.

Hinata's parents were going on a business trip for a week so Hinata had to take Natsu with him. Izumi and Koji turned out to be living together because their parents think it would be a good experience and they always have to go outside to work. But they often video chat so they wouldn't feel abandoned or something. Hinata contacted them and they accept immediately.

Their group chat:

5:57 p.m.

Shoyo: Hey guys!

Izumi: Shochan!^^

Koji: Hi

Shoyo: I wanna ask if Natsu and I can stay with you guys for a few months?

Koji: YOU'RE MOVING TO TOKYO??!!! UIHGIERJNOSEZ

Izumi: Yay! Shochan and Natchan will be back! But I think you broke Koji

Shoyo: *scared tangerine emoji*

Izumi: Don't worry, you can stay. We'll be setting up a futon for you now and go shopping with Natsu. I know you didn't bring clothes and I don't know if you two will like our clothes.

Koji: Also, we'll split the bills. We don't have to pay rent because our parents bought it.

Shoyo: Noted. Cya two later!

Izumi: Cya Shochan!

Koji: Bye

Shoyo is offline

Hinata grabbed his suitcase and started packing. Since he couldn't bring the entire house with him, he decided to only bring his keys, Natsu's toys, his volleyball and basketball, and a little more than enough money to feed and pay for himself and Natsu. When he opened the door, the whole team (even Stingyshima) was waiting for him. "Hey Hinata," Daichi started. "Since it's quite a shocker that you're leaving so soon, we made you something." Sugawara pulled out a card and handed it to Hinata. "Thanks so much, guys! Can I open it?" They all smiled (except Saltyshima) and nodded.

Hinata opened the envelope and gasped slightly.

(Art is mine, sorry for having the same handwriting, IDK how to write)

"Thank you, guys." Hinata held the card close to his heart. "I'll treasure it forever!" He flashed his famous sunshine smile. The team accompanied Hinata and Natsu to their cab. "Bye Hinata!" They shouted, waving.

Sometime later, Hinata and Natsu finally arrived. Natsu fell asleep so Hinata had to carry her. He went to Koji and Izumi's apartment first. "Shochan!" Izumi opened the door and hugged his friend. "Heya," Koji greeted, chilling at the TV. Hinata put a finger to his lips, signaling that they should be quiet because Natsu was sleeping. They nodded apologetically. "I'm dropping our suitcase and Natsu off first so I can buy some clothes for the both of us." Hinata left again and returned a few hours later with their clothes. It was already late when Hinata came back but the tangerine still hadn't sleep yet. He turned on his laptop and wrote to the principal of Seirin and almost immediately got a reply that he successfully had enrolled. He smirked and turned off his laptop, preparing for bed. He lied on the futon Izumi and Koji laid out for him and closed his eyes. His last thought was, 'I'm coming back for revenge. Just you wait and you'll be begging for mercy. Even Akashi Seijiro.'