Chapter 6

"No way... That guy can do it like Kageyama too?" Daichi panted. This time, Seirin won a point.

"Time out!" Ukai shouted and gathered the rest of the team. "Dude, that basketball city boy can do the quick attack!" Tanaka sighed. "Yes and how can we win?" Daichi questioned himself as well as the others. "Well, we lost Tsukishima and Kageyama..."

"Good job, guys!" Hinata beamed at the Seirin players. "That set of yours is amazing, Izuki san! Next time, could you set to me a little bit higher?" Izuki was surprised at that request from the tangerine but still nodded and added, "See that ace guy there? When he goes to church, his duty is simple, he serve God- pffffftttttttt..." The others cracked a smile. "Usually your puns are bad bad, but I'll give you that one." Hyuuga patted Izuki's back. "You think Asahi san looks like Jesus as well?" Hinata asked, laughing.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Sugawara looked at Hinata's team who were all laughing and high fiving Izuki. "They must be looking down at us. Let show them what we got!" Nishinoya exclaimed. "Karasuno FIGHT!" Daichi said while the others answered with a determined 'hai!'

Time out was over and it was Hinata who was serving. 

I ran out of ideas so I'm discontinuing this story