☆50. Honlan | Confusions☆

Korean : Honlan -> Confusions

"It was the time when they will drown in the clutches called Confusions"

Taehyung was panting heavily sweat overflowing from his forehead. He woke up breathing unevenly what was even happening with him ? he wasnt sure and now again this dream has to come pulling his strings. Taehyung smiled genuinely watching yoongi sleeping beside him but his smile vanished like the thin air upon realising the possible reality. He was recalling those flashing images.

Before sleeping Taehyung and yoongi shared a passionate kiss to show the love and poured the true emotions and feelings they had for each other. Yoongi made sure Taehyung shouldn't shift himself into V because that was as if facing Tsunami. But that kiss triggered Taehyung's blurred memories of the event which took place 18 years ago. And the dream Taehyung had just now cleared the blur images into his downfalling fucked up clarity.

18 years ago Taehyung was also at the bar where yoongi was drinking his life out. At first Taehyung was mesmerized by his beauty. Yoongi was ethereal Taehyung didn't believed its his childhood crush who was right infront of him, they both were neighbors and the sweet little Taehyung had crush on yoongi ever since he had seen the older. Yoongi was everything he could ask for and he knew these feelings were something which was indicating him the deep connection he might have with this gorgeous boy in the future. His childhood crush was infront of him now was the time he should confront his first love.

But to his dismay he found the boy's lips were getting devoured by none other than his classmate Jung Hoseok. Yes Taehyung and Hoseok studied at the same place. Taehyung grew jealous he couldn't hold back when he saw Hoseok was kissing yoongi who was completely drunk to understand what was happening around him. Hoseok was going to take away his first love if he doesn't stop them as they were already kissing.

Taehyung marched towards them and yanked yoongi away from Hoseok who were shocked to see him. The memories were still not clear so he doesn't remember much. The next thing Taehyung remember is he took yoongi away from Hoseok and now he was the one kissing yoongi and yoongi was trying to stop him. Taehyung remembers clearly how he forcibly kissed yoongi that day. Next thing flashed in his mind made shivers run down Taehyung's spine. Hoseok didn't went away infact he was glaring at him and yoongi marching towards them.

The flashes of that night were totally black after that. Taehyung gasped in horror about thinking the possible outcomes. Did they have sex that night ? But with whom was it him or Hoseok ? What exactly happened that night Taehyung was almost going crazy just remembering that night. Did Hoseok left them alone or he was the one who left Yoongi and Hoseok. His mind triggered his memories the moment he kissed yoongi before sleeping the same way he kissed yoongi that night 18 years ago. What does this mean and now when he thinks carefully his mind drifts towards Jimin.

Taehyung feels weird about Jimin now he recalls the days when Jungkook used to rant infront of him regarding Jimin's curiosity, the way Jimin's question and personality was weird just like him. Taehyung began to think putting all the pieces together and possibilities, was Jimin really his son or was he Hoseok's son ? He knew exactly yoongi doesn't remember who had impregnated him with Jimin. He couldn't remember anything no one knows what happened that night between those three people, who exactly had sex with yoongi that night no one knows nor do they remember.

But again Jimin was a bright and shiny kid just like Hoseok. Jimin's smiles were contagious just like Hoseok. Taehyung also couldn't ignore the fact that Jimin was as stubborn and naughty like him. The way he had disrespected Jungkook's girlfriend chaeyoung at that party was something Taehyung would definitely do. But then the way Jimin use to be different taking positivity in everything no matter how hard it was that is something Hoseok would do ?
Taehyung had tears by now in his eyes he was getting restless who the heck was Jimin's father ? Was it him or Hoseok ? Taehyung always had problems with him because of his multiple disorder personality and now this, he couldn't even remember slightly what had happened that night. Taehyung was clutching hairs and was crying silently.

This confusion was too much for Taehyung. His mind needed to be relaxed but this reality was eating out Taehyung. Affecting his brain in the worst possible way and the next thing Taehyung's expressions changed. His tears were no were to be seen and his face had ominous devilish smirk plastered over his face. This was no longer the genuine and innocent kind hearted man Taehyung. Now who was present was the crazy psycho monster V, who just loved the things to be how he wished if not he would go to any extent to make that happen.

The flashback triggered Taehyung's brain and made V to take control over him completely. Now there wasn't a chance V would go back and let Taehyung be himself. V got up running his hands through his hairs and chuckled upon remembering about that man which drove him crazy Jeon Jungkook. Forgetting everything else what Taehyung was thinking before his other personality took over him.

V dressed himself and was now the time to get back. He needed to take things back in his control now. He ordered his men and proceeded to discuss things regarding Kim Mafia what all had happened in his absence.

This was the time that exact moment when the things were going to change horribly. Twisting their fates upside down all the things were connected with the past yet the reality was disconnecting. No one was aware what is awaiting for them this was the weird shit that destiny had played with them. And unfortunately all were connected and all of them had to suffer in this mess.

The mess between a demon named Park Jimin and the monster called V. But the question is why Jeon Jungkook was trapped in this mess ? Why was he dragged when infact he was no where connected to them at the first place. But that thing called fate clutched Jungkook under the thorns of miserable destiny. This was the time which will change everything completely.

End of Chapter

A/n : Are your brain cells alive ? Now tell me who is Jimin's father Hoseok or Taehyung.
Am I Confusing you all enough right ?
Hehe

Want some spoilers ? -> okay so lemme give.
Do you all remember Jimin is the villain of his own love story ? Yup think about this, its the spoiler.
I'm curious to read in the comments what theories you all have about this spoiler.