•The One With The Jam

"Hey, look at me. I'm making jam, been at it since 4 o'clock this morning." Monica said to Riley and Rachel who just walked in.

"Where'd you get fruit at four in the morning?"

"Went down to the docks. Bet ya didn't know you could get it wholesale."

"I didn't know there were docks." Rachel mumbled.

"Hey." Joey Chandler and Ross said walking in.

"Is it broken?" Riley asked referring to the sling on joeys arm.

"No, I gotta wear this thing for a couple weeks."

"Did you tell the doctor you did it jumping up and down on your bed?"

"Nooo. I had a story all worked out but then Chandler sold me out." He mumbled.

"I don't know how Riley survived the fall and Joey didn't." Rachel shook her head. 

"We've been through this I'm on gang shit, Joeys not."

"Well, I'm sorry Joe. I didn't think the doctor was gonna buy that it just *fell* out of the socket."

"What is this? Fruit?" Joey said nodding at the fruit.

"Monica's making jam."

"Whoa, jam! I love jam! Hey, how come we never have jam at our place?" He said to Chandler.

"Because the kids need new shoes."

"I'm going into business people. I'm sick and tired of being depressed about Richard. I needed a plan, a plan to get over my man. What's the opposite of man? Jam. Oh Joey don't! It's way to hot." Monica said but it was too late, Joey had the ham in his mouth and when he realised it was to hot he spit it back in the pot making Monica sigh.

"This will just be my batch." He smiled.

"I gotta go guys." Ross said heading towards the door.

"To where?"

"I just got a thing." He said mumbling and headed out but everyone knew this was weird.

"Do you guys know why he's like that?" Rachel asked.

"Apparently he's got a date." Joey said.

"With?"

"I'm not sure, he was super secretive about it." Chandler said and everyone just nodded and went on with there day.

                   ╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

Phoebe was walking down the sidewalk when she noticed a man she had been seeing following her everywhere and after a few moments she snapped.

"Um, that's it. No. Hey! You! J. Crew guy. Yeah. Why have you been following me? I mean, all week long everywhere I look there's you."

"You wouldn't return my calls, you sent back my letters...." He said coyly.

"What?"

"One more chance Ursula, please?" The man begged and Phoebe then realised.

"Oooh. Oh, well this is awkward."

"Wh.."

"Um, yeah, you want Ursula, and I'm Phoebe. Twin sisters! Seriously."

"Oh, that's great. I'm stalking the wrong woman. I am such a dingus!"

"Oh, you're not a dingus." Phoebe sighed.

"I just, I want you to know I didn't used to be like this. Before I meet your sister I was like this normal guy who sold beepers and cellular phones."