Prologue

Hello and welcome to
ROYALTY'S GAME|VKOOK!

***

SYNOPSIS:
In which Kim Taehyung kidnaps the notorious Prince of Jeon Kingdom and sets the whole kingdom into chaos.

And although successful with his mission, Kim Taehyung never envisioned to be stuck with the bratty Prince, let alone fall in love with him.

*

"If you think you can hold me down,"

"You're wrong, so fucking wrong."

***

Contains:
angst, smut, blood, gore, violence, trauma, betrayal, torture, fluff, slow burn, and more to be added in the future.

Trigger warnings will be included above the chapters.

Top tae
Bottom kook

___________________

If you're comfortable with any of the topics included above, please click off the story.

And if you're comfortable, please enjoy.

Thank you.

♡♡♡

____________________

He felt like drowning.

Sink deep into the endless sea, deep where all the lies and secrets strip away from him, where he's free and all that surrounds him is water.

Maybe that's just how it felt like.

As if he's been shoved into the void, full of endless darkness and ear deafening silence. Unable to move, unable to free himself from the strong grip of darkness caging him entirely. He strived to fight, thrashed around, yet nothing worked. Or perhaps, it didn't seem to be working.

It felt like he was stuck, paralyzed. Numb. He couldn't feel his own body, couldn't track his own movements. His lungs were deprived of oxygen, as though he was dying. Maybe he was, he didn't know. Yet, he struggled to breathe, as though he was pushed deep into water, drowning and unable to swim up to the surface. As all he could do was thrash around, attempting to escape the darkness in his mind that's trapping him along with the silence that never left.

Maybe he wasn't exactly dying. But that's what it felt like. Perhaps, it was the darkness that locked him in his own mind, unable to wake up from the nightmare that haunted him. It was dark, pitch black, he couldn't see a thing, even while squinting his eyes hard enough to see something, or at least feel something—

Jeongguk gasped, feeling something splash his face, and it was then when he could feel his senses coming back again. His arms and legs regaining their senses slowly, his fingers being able to move— as though he was finally freed from the clutches of the dark.