Chapter 3

*the next day* I woke up for school I didn't care about my looks today I was too tired So put my hair in a bun and grabbed sweats and a shirt and once I got out of the door I saw Valarain, he was gonna drive me to school. honestly I didn't know what time I woke up but Im sure I woke up early since he was already there. When I checked my phone I saw it was 7:00. Doesn't school start at 9:00? I said, yeah but I wanted to wake you up and get coffee for you I knew you'd be tired. Thank you- you don't need to thank me, your my best friend and you made my life amazing and this isn't even enough to repay you. I was shocked. We drove to school and once we got there our teacher was EXTREMELY happy and nice, which is rare she's the meanest teacher ever then, she started explaining what was happening that made everyone happy in a second. Okay guys!! We are going on a field trip, our school has saved up enough money to go to the Grand Canyon! Since we are gonna have to go from Colorado to Arizona we do have to go on a plane, so you guys can pick partners so you guys don't get lost! You can your boy best friend looked at eachother and without saying anything you guys already new who your partners were. After everyone found a partner the teacher made it official that no one can change their partners now or any time soon, then she started explaining that your partner will have to be sharing a room with you, seats, and you even need to be next to them at all times.