Jacqueline

Monday, first day as a girl in lessons, how would everyone react.
They seem to think it's cute he ccrossdresses but fully transgender is something else.
His ass still hurt from the weekend so he just did everything he was told.
"Now then Jackie, usually you would pick your outfit but today, I will, to make you look nice and pretty for your first day as an open transgender" said Charlotte going through his wardrobe.
She picked out a white top with a dress to go over it.
He tried it on and it wasn't too bad, he would pefer mens clothes obviously but he expected worse.

After doing his makeup and putting on a pair of boots they set off

Scared of the reaction, his teacher told everyone about it.
To his surprise they were all very supportive. They all congratulated him, gave him compliments and made him feel comfortable.
Or atleast that's what they wanted, jack was dying inside.
Now he cant ho back without leaving uni, but where would he go, he had no parents as they passed at his old university, no friends, no where.
He had no choice but to get used to this, being a girl, not something he wanted.

After class Charlotte took him to the doctors to check on his head, he had a headache for weeks and they were getting the results that day.
"Ok miss waller, it is bad news, as you can see you have a small tumour growing on your brain, we will have to operate to get it out, but that means your face will be wrapped up for a long time.
"Ok, that's fine, how do I book the operation"
"Oh dont worry, Charlotte here has already done it, next week on Monday, inform your teachers about it"
"Ok" he said scared.
A tumour, it was only small but an operation, what would that mean to him.
He has a tendency to over think these kind of things but didn't want to show it.
"Oh dont worry jackie, trust me its fine" said Charlotte on the way home.
"Are you sure, what about long term, wont I have a scar on my face" he said, surprisingly that was one of his main worries.
"Oh dont worry, I can ask them to keep you pretty" she laughed
"How"
"Well you do know there are 2 ways of doing it, I can just change it to the second one so there will be no scar" she explained
"Ok" he said not wanting to disagree with her.
When he got home he researched it, nothing came up about this second procedure but he for some reason trusted her.