chapter 2

No one's POV

Eddie hopped into his bed, sighing "i feel like im going to die from all of these medications one day." Richie gave him a small smile "Don't worry, we'll find a solution i promise" he said sitting next to Eddie and putting his hand on top of Eddie's hand and smiled.

Eddie looked up at him "im scared of him, Richie." Eddie said, talking about pennywise. "Me too, im terrified" Richie said. "What if he finds us?" Eddie asked nervously, "I hided a baseball bat behind your closet" Richie said. "What- how did you-" Eddie said and looked at him shocked. "Don't ask-", "are you spying on me when I'm sleeping?", "Noooo-" Eddie rolled his eyes "I'll take that as a yes."

"We're off subject" Richie said trying to change the conversation. "Then say something that is on topic." Eddie said. "Well eh we have something to defend ourselves with." Richie said, "i have a bat, but what do you have?", "Well technically it's my bat i hidden in your room but I'll stay quiet" Richie chuckled.

"So you're saying you're going to sacrifice me?", "Wha- of course not! I'll happily give you my bat". Richie said slightly panicked, "Well I need to take pills almost every hour! How am I supposed to defend you and me against a ugly ass clown?", "okay then i can use bat" Richie sighed. "Yeah, I'll spray him with my inhaler or something" Eddie suggested, "sure if that does anything" Richie said. "It's worth the try" Eddie said and Richie nodded.

"Anyways, what now? I didn't have anything in mind." Eddie said looking at Him. Richie layed down on top of eddie playfully, crushing him,"Ow— Richie! You're going to crush me!" Eddie laughed.Richie rolled to the side so he wasn't crushing eddie anymore, and laughed "sorry". Eddie turned to face him,"What was that for?! It felt like I was about to die any second!"

"I just wanna be clossee to youu" Richie said wrapping his arms around him playfully,"You have the whole club to hang out with!" Eddie said. "That's not the sammme". "How is it not the same? I mean, I always have to look out or my mom will have a heart attack." Eddie sighed. "That's a secrett" Richie 

"Ooo, a secret? Can I know it?" Eddie said getting interested , "Mnm no~" Richie said,  "Pleaseeeeee?" Eddie begged , " Sorry Eds but only this man can know it "he pointed at himself, "and pennywise that blackmailed me with it.." Richie said looking down, he shivered remembering that day. "He what??" Ed sat up, staring at Richie.

"He kind of treated me that he will say it to all of you", "What did he do to you? Are you hurt?" Eddie asked worriedly. " He didn't hurt me, but i did shit my pants" Richie said embarrassed, "Are you alright? Do you want any meds?" Eddie said still worried, "Yeah don't worry Eds it's not like it happened today" Richie chuckled.  "Still, trauma is trauma. Are you sure you don't want anything?"

 Richie thought for a while before answering Eddies question "Maybe just a hug?, Eddie looked at him and hugged him thigh "Just this? Damn, thought you would ask for more." Richie shook his head and hugged back, he hid his face in eddies neck smiling, "that's perfect", "What do you mean perfect? It's just a hug." Eddie said starting to get worried again, "It's the best thing ever eddie".

"Richie what are you talking about, you're scaring me. Did something happen?" Eddie asked worriedly, "Nono everything's fine I think", " What do you mean I think? Did I do something wrong?" Eddie said starting to panic slightly. "What of course no!" Richie said looking up at him, "Then what happened? You're not making fun of anything— are you sure you're okay?" Eddie said worried, placing a hand on Richies head.

"Yeah I'll be fine Eds!" Richie said forcing  a small smile, "Richie you're really scaring me right now.", "Hey hey chill i swear im not pennywise" he laughed but Eddie just started quiet so Richie started to get worried "Are you alright Eddie?" Eddie didn't respond and just hugged him tighter. "Im sorry eddie did i say something wrong?"