Lui X Reader

Requested By : kierrashirasagi

Lui Shirasagi X Best Friend Reader || Care

Takes place in Burst

You and Lui have been friends since kindergarten, and you knew you like him but your afraid to tell him. It'll just ruin your friendship.

"Hi guys! " Y/N said and entered the room. "Hey Y/N" The rideout members said. "What are you doing here? " Gabe asked. "Just gonna visit Lui and brought you guys some food " Y/N said. "Here you go"

"Thanks Y/N "

"I'll see you all later.. " Y/N said left. "Why is she even friends with Lui? I mean they're so close" Kyo asked. "Y/N and Lui have been friends since they were little. Lui does have a rude and aggressive personality but when it comes to Y/n it's the opposite, but he can still be rude" Gabe said. "Lucky"

"Lui!! " Y/N said and hugged Lui. "Y/N? What are you doing here? " Lui asked. "Just going to visit you... Are you practicing? "

"Yeah" Lui said. "Can I practice with you? " Y/N asked. "Sure, this will help you to become more powerful" Lui said.

"That was so fun!! " Y/N said and jumped. "You've improved " Lui said. "Of course! It's because of you! " Y/N said. "Huh? "

"Well.. I mean if your not here.. I would've improved.. ".

"

It was also because of you"

Flashback...

" Hi! I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you..? " Y/N said. "Lui" Lui said. "It's nice too meet you Lui! Wanna be friends? "

"Your just wasting your time, and aren't you afraid of me? " Lui said. "FIRST of all I'm not wasting my time, second, I think your cute! " Y/N said, blushing a bit. " Soo wanna be friends? "

"Fine."

End Of Flashback...

"I guess... " Y/N said. "You should go home tomorrow is the first start of the tournament " Lui said. "Yeah! I can't wait to battle you! "

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! Today is the first match of the individual tournament! In the red corner we have Y/N L/N! And in the blue corner we have the reigning champ! Lui Shirasagi! " The ref said.

' I can't believe where here B/N, lets do our best! ' Y/N thought and looked at her bey.

"I'm so happy that your my furts opponet Lui! " Y/N said. " Me too. Now show me how powerful you are"

The first match was easy you won. But you knew Lui was going easy on you. The second match Lui won and you kinda hurt yourself. "Third Match! " The ref said. "O-ouch" Y/N said. "You ok Y/N? " Lui asked. "Y-yeah, I just hurt myself a little bit"

"Time Out" Lui said and grabbed your arm as the both of you left the room so you can heal your arm. "Here" Lui said and gave you a ice pack. "T-thanks, you really don't have to do that Lui.. "

"Why not? Why can't I care for you, like you care about me? " Lui said and you knew your heart skipped a beat. " Y/N... I like you a lot. Be mine? " You heard lui said. Before you can say anything he already kissed you. "W-what.. "

"Your mine now, no take backs"

"Of course, I wasn't saying no-"

"But this doesn't mean I'm going easy on you" Lui said and left. "I love you" You heard him say the three words you wish that he'll say to you.