Unconditional Love

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR OVER TWO YEARS. MY PARENTS BANNED ME FROM WATTPAD. BUT NOW I AM 16 AND SECRETLY WRITING ON WATTPAD & THERE'S ABSOLUTELY MY PARENTS CAN DO ABOUT THAT. UNLESS THEY FIND OUT, IN THAT CASE I AM PRETTY SURE THEY WILL GROUND ME FOR AN ETERNITY.
I am sorry and now I am back, and I am going to complete this book in I don't know two or three orfour chapters, unless I get a few ideas, in that case 10 chapters.
And by any change you don't like my dareya story feel free to tell me, I do need suggestions cuz this is my very first Dareya book. I can write a few more if any of you ask me to, but for that I need suggesstions if you think my Dareya story writing needs improvement, which I myself think I need.
NOW ENOUGH WITH MY BLABBERING AND LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY.
NOTE:~ THIS IS JUST A ROMANTIC CHAPTER ON DAREYA.

Dareya were sitting in their car as they reached at Daya's home. Shreya was mezmerised by how beautifully everything was decorated. All the lights were off but the entire place was lit up with fresh-scented candles. She breathed in the sweet aroma coming from them. She looked rather pretty, clad in her red wedding dress and golden ornaments and with a cute smile on her face.

Daya stared at her smiling. He was happy that they got married. He loved her and wanted to be with her. She looked like an angel in her red dress. He felt very close to her. He just felt that she was the one.

Shreya turned and saw Daya staring at her and blushed.

Shreya: Daya, aap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hai?
Daya(flustered): Are kaise dekh rahan hun?
They both blushed.
Shreya: Yeh saari decorations kisne ki he?
Daya(smiles at her): Mere CID ke doston ne.
Shreya: Bohut aachi sajawat hai, haina?
Daya: Haan, bohut badhiya hain.

Shreya again starts walking and looking around. The sofas and dining table were also decorated. It was like every fine detail was taken care of. Then she walked to the garden attatched to Daya's house. There was a beautiful round table in the centre covered in white. There were two chairs a little light cuz they were tied to helium ballons. On the centre of the table was an album filled wth their pics.
Shreya: How thoughtful! Inn sab logo ne kitna soch-samajh ke gifts diye he, hai nah.
Daya: Haan, bohut hi pyaar bhare gifts hai ye.

The table had two dinners readys in two plates with the work enjow embedded on the cloth. They sat and ate their dinner. They sat quitely as they ate and let there eyes do all the talking. After eatng they both stood up.
Just as Shreya was about to go back inside, Daya grabbed her wrist. He pulled her close to him. Shreya blushed heavily. He gently grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a passoinate kiss. As he let go of her, Shreya cheeks had full turned red from blushing.
She silently walked in and started looking at other thingd. There was an awesome chandlier dangling from the celieng.
She climbed up to the bedroom. The room was decorated with candles and fairy lights. There were roses, jasmines and lilies everywhere. The room smelled better than heaven.
Shreya turned around as she heard Daya shut the door behind them. He slowly walked towards her smiling. Shreya couldn't help blushing. Her cheeks felt hot red as Daya carrased her cheeks gently. He grabs her and gently pulls her close. He kisses her on the neck and gives her a big hug which she reciprocates. They stared at each other lovingly.
Then Daya picked her up and put her on the bed as he slowly sat on the bed beside her.
Daya: Shreya main tumhe batana chahta hun, ki tum mere liye bohut jyada important ho, I love you so much. You are my everything.
Shreya: Aap bhi bohut hi jyada important ho mere liye. Main bohut khush hu ki aaj humari shaddi ho gayi hai. I love you Daya.
Daya: I love you too Shreya.
They both kiss passoinately and pull eachother close. They were happy that they were finally together and no one could ever come between them.

SORRY IF YOU FOUND THE STORY SHORT. WHEN RE-READ MY THIS STORY AND COMMENTS, I REALIZED THAT MY DAREYA SCENES WERE SHORT AND NOT VERY ELABORATE. SO, ITRIED MY BEST TO WRITE AS MUCH DEEPLY AS I COULD THINK.
STILL IF THERE IS ANY OTHER SUGGESTION PLEASE INFORM ME.
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.
KEEP SMILING, SHINING & SPREADING LOVE.
STAY SAFE.
TAKE CARE.
LOVE YOU GUYS.
LOADS OF LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ALL.
MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU GUYS.
YOUR FRIEND, ZIANA(ZIA).
BYE.