part 23❤️💜

"Guys,where is Namjoon and Jin hyung?"Yoongi asked them while arranging the food on the table helped by Jungkook.

"They're still upstairs.Namjoon hyung want to help Jin hyung to climb down the stairs.Although Jin hyung insist many times".

"Well that's how a husband should take care of a pregnant wife".Jimin said.

"Yeah like I will take care of you soon".Yoongi said while winking make Jimin blush.

Later,they heard Jin's voice who is busy nagging at Namjoon.

"Yahh Joonie.I told you I can walk alone.My tummy is not big yet".

"I know baby but this stair is dangerous you know.According to my search.A pregnant woman,even only a few weeks,will still miscarriage if they fall on stairs".

"Yahh don't talk about miscarriage now you pabo".

"Okay okay I won't.Sorry baby".

The others chuckle looking at their playful fight.Well they know Jin is having mood swings.And Namjoon is the one who had to suffer all that.

"Guys.Look at this pabo.He keeps wanting to hold me even if I want to walk in about 1 centemeter away.So annoying".

Hope chuckle."Hyung,don't be like that.He wants to take care of you you know?"

Jin sighed and Namjoon just chuckle awkwardly.

Time skip after eating...

While they are chilling,their spy burst into the house while panting heavily.

"Boss,emergency,we are attacked!!They are almost here!!"

Taehyung immediately stand up."Get ready guys.Take the guns.Jin hyung,bring Jungkook to the room,closed all the windows and lock the door".The others nodded and get ready with their gun.

Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand and Taehyung look at him."Tae hyung,be careful".

"Jungkook,listen to me very carefully.Stay with Jin hyung and take care of yourself".Jungkook nodded.He kissed Jungkook's forehead before grabbing his guns and leaving.

Meanwhile..

Namjoon caress Jin's tummy."Jinnie,take care of yourself okay?I got to go".Namjoon said and kissed Jin's forehead before leaving.

"Be safe guys!Kookie,let's go baby".Jin hold Jungkook's hand before run upstairs.He closed the windows and locked the door and pulled Jungkook to the bed hugging him tightly.

Right now the house is full of gun shooting sound.Jungkook is shivering in scaredness.

"Jin hyung...I'm scared..."

Jin ruffle the younger's hair."Kookie calm down baby.I'm here with you.I know they can defeat our enemy.Let's just pray for them okay?"

Jin nodded.

After about one and half hour,they still can hear gun shooting sounds.And they got panicked.Jin is walking around the room with a weird face.

"Oh my God.They should have done about one hour ago.Kookie,I must check what happen".

"No Jin hyung.It will be dangerous for you".

"Don't worry Kookie.I know where they will come".

Jungkook was about to stop Jin when Jin already open the door.But he stopped when he saw the their enemy's one of the man are standing in front of him,with a knife on his hand.

They gulped hard.Jin take the quick action to close the door,but the guy immediately stopped him.

Jungkook take the chance to call Taehyung.