Chapter 1

No One's POV:

Class 1A were chilling in the Common Room and Mina Ashido jumped up from the couch. "Hey, we should go to the arcade. Anyone comin'?" Everyone but Izuku Midoriya and Kyoka Jiro went. When everyone but the two went, Kyoka went to her dorm and Izuku was going to watch a movie.

*With Kyoka*

Izuku sat down on the couch and started putting on the movie. Kyoka went to her room and started playing guitar for a while. Soon, after a while, when she stopped, she heard some singing coming from Izuku's dorm. "What?"  She whispered confused. "I didn't know he could sing." She went into the common room and into the boys hallway. She cracked open the door a little bit when she heard somethign magical. 

Oh, If only she knew my feelings for her......

Kyoka, Kyoka, Kyoka.........

If only she loved me back.....

Kyoka, Kyoka, Kyoka.......

Kyoka just was shocked. *He loves me too?* She thought. When he finished singing and  sat on his bed, she flung open the door and hugged him tightly. "I love you too!" She told him. He was in shock. He finally came to tell her. "I know you like music, so I was gonna confess to you with a song... I love you, Jiro...." "Please, come on, my names Kyoka. You can call me that." "Hey, do you wanna be my girlfriend..........?" Kyoka was in shock. "I- I'd be honored to be your girlfriend." For a moment they just kissed, happy for each other's company.

Soon the other's came back and Kyoka slipped out of Izuku's dorm as if nothing happened. When she slipped into the Common Room, Ochako Uraraka slipped into Izuku's dorm. Now, normally Kyoka isn't the one to spy on her friends, but it was different now. A hot girl, nervous, walking into her boyfriend's dorm, and they all knowing she likes Izuku. Kyoka had to listen in. "Uraraka? What are you doing here?" Ochako's cutesy voice asnwered. "You- You see, Deku, I like you. Not just as a friend and I want to be more. I've always had a crush on you." Izuku stayed quiet for a moment. "Uhm- Uraraka, To be frank, I like you too. But not that way. I can tell you like me, but I don't like you that way. I like you as a friend, but that's it..." Uraraka didn't reply, but just walked out of Izuku's dorm, almost crying, and walked into her own dorm. 

*With Ochako*

Ochako didn't want to cry in front of other's, infact, she wasn't sad at all,  hurt, but not sad. She walked into her own dorm and said to herself. "AHHHHHHHHHHH, I know Izuku loves me, but, he wouldn't reject me like that, unless, there's someone in the way.....! I know there is, and that man-stealing lady is gonna pay. That lady will not live once I find whichever one it is...........!" 

!" 

*With the other's*Kyoka and her boyfriend walked into the Common Room, holding hands. "Where's Uraraka?" Izuku asked. Kyoka whispered in his ear; "Oh, when she left your dorm, she went to her own." Izuku nodded to show his understandment and spoke up. "Okay, anyway, she'll probably be able to hear anyway, Classmates, we have something important to say." Yaomomo replied, "What is it?" Kyoka continued. "Well, you see, Izuku and I are a thing now. We're dating!" She said that resting her head and Izuku's shoulder. Izuku just smiled.

Their classmates began to cheer and as Izuku guessed, Ochako could hear. But, that isn't a good thing, not at all. Ochako planned to kill whoever was in her way of her Deku. She opened the door of her dorm and saw everyone cheering. She walked in with a fake smile. "Good for you, I guess!" She said 'happy' for them. Kyoka knew something was up. They sat down and Kyoka got up from Izuku's lap and told him; "I'm going to the kitchen, don't go anywhere, cutie!" "Oh, but the cutest person in the world is going to the kitchen, now!" What Izuku and Kyoka didn't know, that soon, Izuku would be single and Ochako's.

A/N: Hey, this looks really good! I'm proud of how this turned out! Thanks for reading!