𝟏. 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 ✎𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 : 𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 , 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭 ...𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥- 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 🙃

Eren pov:

Tic tic tic tic....the sound of the clock...
...time was passing so slowly....I pinched my nose bridge in worry and concern.
Did m/n not remember their anniversary. It's been 5 years now. It's been the second time he forgot their anniversary plus he's been distracted lately like he zones out in their conversations.
He doesn't argue back like he used ...I mean it's normal right couple's fight sometimes ...okay..and he used to sometimes argue back and just like be sad or upset or like anything! But nowadays he's doesn't care ...he doesn't respond properly which pisses me more....I sigh heavily but the thing is I'm more worried than pissed off ...like he's not been eating properly too .
..like whenever I try to make him open up and talk to me ...like what's bothering him...what's wrong. Like we can solve it together right...like we used too.......

I recall of our high-school memories....the time he used to genuinely smile and laugh...the adorable laugh of his..time has passed so much ...everything has changed...so has he....have I also changed...he does hurt me with his words but ....so do I.
Days are passing by I'm getting more and more confused ...the love we used to have....the love we had for each other.....is it gone...just disappeared..?. I desperately look in his eyes trying to find some kind of love for but all I get is a blank look..those eyes which used filled with happiness and love when he used to look at me ...now scared me on how dull and lifeless they are....I know he's suffering but he doesn't tell me and that brings a pang in my heart knowing that I was the only one he used to tell every little thing to....its my fault isn't it...its all my fault.......

......now he just mutters a few words at dinner and goes to sleep then wakes before me and heads to his office....the cycle has been the same since we fought four months ago.....was he this hurt....did I hurt this much....
I must have...he-...I...we have through so much in life...I accused on such a some thing...why did I...the anger consumed me so much...I insulted him and picked on his weaknesses...how could ...I'm his lover...how could i-...I know I don't deserve to be this lover...but I'm selfish. I just can't live without him...my train of thoughts get interrupted
.
.
.
Clack click

3 pov:

The door opens ..meeting with the sight of an mess (*a hawt mess tho😌). M/n whos shirt looked crampled..the top button were open revealing his chest , glistened with sweat...a liptick mark on his collar. Coat in his hand, m/n tried to walk straight as he stumbled around. From far you couldn't notice his tear stained face ,red and swollen his eyes got as his headd was low.
The closer he came to eren who was taken back by this scene , the stronger the reeking smell of alcohol got. Eren flinched slightly as m/n held his hand and sit down on the floor , leaning his head on eren's leg.

 Eren flinched slightly as m/n held his hand and sit down on the floor , leaning his head on eren's leg

"Ere-*hiccup* eren d-do....you *hiccup*..actual*hiccup*-ly think i- i'm n-not enough f-for y-you *hiccup*..i--i know im *hiccup* not..but..b-but do..do you al-also.....im feeling so lost-". Eren quickly hugged him as he saw how broken his partner was. He hushed m/n, muttering afew sweet and kisses on his neck as he tried his best to calm him down . His heart clenched at his words..throat going dry..as tears also rolled down his cheeks.."im....afraid *hiccup*..of...you..leaving me *hiccup* just like everyone else...just like mom,dad,s/n and f/n-.....d-do you also*hiccup dont want me around anymore...wa-was a just a t-toy to you aswell-i...dont get i -mmhf-"

M/n kissed back as he felt eren grip tighten around his shoulder, the kiss was short but sweet as they parted apart. "i could never think like that m/n. your more then enough..okay. your someone i love so much that im willing to do anything for. Never ever doubt my love for you hun. And remember i will never ever and i mean it never leave you alone...whenever u need me , i will be beside you, willin to do everything for you." Kissing m/n forehead , he quickly went to get some water and when he came back he saw m/n sleeping on the floor. He couldn't help to to smile and chuckled quietly.

Sitting next to his husband. He quietly admire his face for a few seconds. His long h/c hair slightly falling at his eyes , covering them abit. brushing them back , he caressed his soft face...he really hurted him ...didnt he..he wanted to ask m/n but no words form from his mouth... he didnt had the courage of asking him.. sighing abit. He lifted up m/n in a bridal style ( your manz strong..damn...anyways-) and took him in their room , placing him softly on the bed he went to get his clothes and change them .

After that he snuggled with m/n, as a hand wrapped around him. "huh..- i thought u were asleep..were u pretending" an hmm was heard afterwards an laugh. M/n looked confused at the smaller male. Shouldn't he be angry or throw an tantrum or anything ...his mind was full of questions and insecurity. Noticing this eren replied as he already knew what his partner was thinking. "no im not-" "n-not even curious about that mark on my collar"

listening that eren silent, replying back " i know you didn't do anything wrong okay..cuz i know you ...when i accused you back then...i was so fucking stupid ...i was confused ,angry and lost ....i know i dont deserve you or anything but please m/n hear me out ...im sorry.......i really am sorry" his voice getting weaker and weaker as he spoke. Hearing that m/n hugged him back. "its alright....but i wanna apologize too for behaving so immaturely and shutting you everytime u tried to talk to me......and btw the lipstick mark was from a lady to tried to get with me...i told her that i already had someone...someone i love dearly..sorry for being such a baby...". eren mumbled something as he snuggled more into m/n chest.

"huh what was that". eren giggled and replied "well your my big baby"...."well i never denyed that". As both male kissed for a brief moment "btw today was our anniversary-". a laugh erupted from m/n "silly its tomorrow not today" ...wait today isnt-.
..oh my god-..eren face was gone red from all of the embarrassment. He hide his face in m/n neck as m/n couldn't stop laughing..apart from embarrassment eren was really happy that they finally opened up to each other...now everything was alright... and he would make sure everything would be alright for the future ahead of them.