𝟐. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 ✎𝐋𝐞𝐯 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴..𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴: 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤!𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮!𝘭𝘦𝘷, 𝘴𝘶𝘣!𝘵𝘰𝘱,𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭, 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘥𝘴𝘮.. .
.
.
.
𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 🤡-
.
.
.
"Well well..what a pleasant view we have here huh! Mr l/n" a masked figure says menacingly, entering the room and sat on the chair in front of the injured and frightened male.

"Oi" he signal his men to remove the cloth from his face. While he lit a cigarette for himself.
Puffing out smokes while checking the l/n family file...apparently his dad and brother took huge loans , they were workers who both had good reputation and worked under the haiba company for quite a while.

They asked for money right.. my company gave them money But they run away with the money and all they had left behind was a son,a daughter and his wife...what low life peasants they are..blaming and leaving the weak ones behind to clean up there mess "true examples of cowards I see here"

But u know I gotta take the money because it's an Huge sum, (any high price) million won is not a low price . "Boss he's not e/b/n (elder brother name, that good for nothing ran away , and we can't find his current location but if you say Boss we can get him back using -"

a single glance with those piercing eyes were enough for the underling to quiten down. Now now he didn't wanted to anger his boss. There are many examples present in the past which have made him so merciless and an superior leader all around the other companies and underworld. The fear is deep rooted in everyone who knows about him.

He started humming while closing the file ,previously not even bothering to pay a glance at the crying mess in front of him. He swore he almost ...almost drop his cigar ...he watched the male squirm here and there trying to escape from the ropes he was tied up with (sadistic bitch-)

"Stay still brat"

Listening to the white hair man , the h/cnette gulped hard. Breaking eye contact as he felt fear as the so called Boss stared at him up and down. As if he was the predator and he himself was the prey.

Beads of sweats Rollin down his face as thoughts entered his mind...wait what will they do to his mother..what will they do to s/n (sister name), they will kill him off,what will happen next, they will surely kill them...and even find out his dad and brother and also kill them or sell him and his mother or-

"Take him up....we're gonna have so much fun today Mr l/n"

we're gonna have so much fun today Mr l/n"