New Year Party

~Onoderas POV~

So, I ended up finishing my work a little after noon. And then I rushed over to the party, seeing Takano immediately. He was talking to a group of people.  When I was about to walk over, Takano noticed me, and said goodbye to the group of people, and then walked towards me. "Onodera. Your late. You should not be coming in before your bosses."

"Sorry... I was finishing my work." As I said that,  Takano put his hand on my head, and started patting my head.

"It's ok." He said. Crap. I feel myself burning up. I pushed his hand off.

"Not now." I said. Takano noticed my blushing face,  and smirked, taking his hand off my head. As he was going to grab my hand, I noticed a very familiar certain gray head of hair. I started running to him saying "Akihiko Usami!" I didnt even have to look up at Takano to know that his glare is piercing into me. Needless to say, he is jealous of my ex- editor.

~Usagis POV~

Misaki and I walked into the party, and about ten minutes into the party I heard a very familiar voice calling out to me, saying "Akihiko Usami!" Is that who I think it is? Just then, I saw a strangely familiar brown head. "Ritsu Onodera?" Wow, is that really him? I haven't seen him in ages.

"Wow! You remember me?!" Then a very hot guy with raven hair came up being him. He is wearing a perfect sized suit that just hugs his body at all of the right places. I can clearly tell he wants to know what is going on. Just then, he cleared his throat.

"Oh! Usami, this is my boss at Marukawa Publishing, Takano Masamune. Takano, this is my old author, Akihiko Usami."

Then the hot guy (Takano) said "Akihiko Usami?  Why does that name seem familiar. .. oh wait! Are you the author of 'Koharo Short Stories.'? From 10 years ago?" Then Takano nodged Onodera. Onoderas face lit up.

"Oh yeah! You were me and Takanos favorite author when we were growing up!" Takano looked pleased. Wait, I'm confused...

"The Marukawa Literature Department? I work there now and I have never seen you.  And wait .. you read my books that long ago? And you knew each other growing up?" I looked from Takano and Onodera. Are they dating? "Haha, what is your relationship? Are you dating or something?" As I said that, I saw Takano put his hand on Onoderas shoulder. Onodera didnt even notice. Then Takano started to say "Y-" but then Onodera interrupted him, saying "Umm... long story. And yes, we read your books from that long ago. And about Marukawa Publishing,  I am actually in the shojo manga department." Takano is clearly annoyed that Onodera interrupted him. Wait, why the shojo manga department? 

"What happened to literature?" Onodera clearly saw this coming.

"Well... long story." Onodera ever so slightly started to look up at Takano.  Haha I understand.

"And is that... because of Takano?" Onodera started to blush like a madman.  Takano sees his blushing face, and started to smile. Damn, Takano has a great smile. I wanna make him smile. Onodera then cleared his mouth, snapping me back to reality. He looked nervous at first, but then he whispered "...yes." Onoderas blush deepened, but he looked satisfied that he said it. Takano face lit up, and then he reached for Onoderas hand. Onodera noticed this, and his blush deepened before taking his hand. Then Misaki ran up to us screaming my name. "USAGI! There you are! I was looking for you!" My face lit up when I heard my lover call my name. I pulled him closer to me on instinct. Both Onodera and Takano noticed this. They looked at each other and then looked back at us, obviously amused.

"It looks like you have someone yourself." Said Takano.  Wow his voice is so sexy.

"Yes. Yes I do." I brought him even closer to me. Misaki, obviously flustered, said "BAKA USAGI!" and attempted to push me away from himbut I was too strong.  Misaki gave up, and hid his quickly blushing face into the side of my dress pants.

"Obviously we have a lot of catching up to do." Said Onodera.

"Yes. All 4 of us should go out for drinks after the party." I agree. I am very curious about their relationship. Both Onodera and Takano said at the same exact time, "Is he even of age?" Referring to Misaki. Then they looked at each other and smiled, noticing they said they said the same thing, and then they looked away.

"Y-yes I am. I am 22." Both Takano and Onoderas mouth flew open in shock.

"I know.  I know. Very surprising, right?"

"USAGI!" Said Misaki, flustered as usual.