Chapter - 31

Sania's POV-
Before I could open my eyes and wake up in the morning someone started ringing my door bell like hell. 'Ah who is this at this time?' I mumble, half asleep. 'It's Park Jimin! Now open the door.' Okay, I'm not sleepy anymore but shut the fuck up Rani. I opened the door and she hugged me like a baby. 'You are here at this time?' I asked. 'DUDE YOU ARE STILL FUCKING SLEEPING?' She screamed. 'Duh, it's Sunday and only 8:30 till now.' I yawned.
'You know we've not met and gone together anywhere since a month!' she glared.
'Hehe I know. I'm sorry. Where we gonna do today?'
'Have you started drinking these days, Sania?'
'No no. I know I'm forgetting something but I can't think about any particular thing these days.'
'Why are you running away from yourself?'
'I'm not...'
'Shut up and get ready..!!' she ordered.
'Hey bhagwan, would you please keep quiet and let me brush my teeth at least.' I said.
'Then go na! You lazy ass, hurry up and till then I'm cooking breakfast for you.'
'Cook something nice.' I laughed but her glare scared me.
I got ready but she made me change four outfits. 'Are you getting married or something?' I asked.
'I'll be marrying someone in midi denim skirt?' she tilted her head and frowned.
'haha you can do anything.' I laughed.
She passed me an envelope. 'What's this?'
'My wedding card you bitch.' she cursed. I opened it and damn!
'WHAT THE FUCK! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT IT?' I was completely blown away.
'Haha you are iDiOt!'
'Damn Rani...' I hugged her. 'We're really going there?!!!'
'Haha yes Sania, we're going to attend the concert of world's biggest boy-band.' he patted.
'It's been a century since I saw him and all of them.'
'You are lucky bitch.'
'I'm changing my outfit again!!'