💜 The Forgettable Moment💜My Lovable Rowdy Baby 💜

Ok Makkaley 🙏
In Previous Chapter We Show That Our Ashwiney Proposed Sivaangi...😍

Hope All Stay safe and Stay Home 🏡 Stay Healthy 💞 And Enjoying Our Story's ☺️

Ashwiney:Hoi Rowdy Enna Kalyanam Panni kuraiya.... Sivaangi Say It..

Sivaangi:Ashwiney Prank Panraiya Enna...Veladhatha Ashwiney Vaa Polam...She Start Walk But Ashwiney Drag Her Close Without Thinking Kiss Her😯👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨Yes Their Lips Meet For First Time....And He Slowly Move To Her Ear Ask In Husky Voice...Do You Believe Me Now?

Author:Full Blush Mood Now....💓

Sivaangi: Ashwiney Ippo Nee Enna Panna...Appo Nee Sonnathu Nejam Thaana...She Can't See Ashwiney Face...They Still So Close 💝 Ashwiney Put Hand On Her Face Made Her Look At Him And Say....

Ashwiney: After The Final Shoot...I Can't Be My Self Every Minutes Or Every Second Thinking About You 💜💜💜 When My Sis Tell Me That I Love With You...I Understand That Moment I'm In Love With You 💜💜Ippo Sollu Ma Nee Yenna Love Panraiya... Sivaangi Break The Hug With Tears 😭 In Her Eyes And Say....

Sivaangi:Naa Unne Love Pannala Ashwiney...I'm In Love With Someone...And She Run From There... Ashwiney Look On With Fully Tears Eyes...He Knees Down And Cry Hardly... Just Then Someone Run Towards Him And Hug Tightly 🤗 None Someone Helss That He Rowdy And Say..

Sivaangi:Nee Enna Ivalo Days Wait Panna Vaichale...Aathaan Konjam Velladhu Patean...She Cried Hardly.... Ashwiney I Love You...And Kiss Him Whole Face 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Ashwiney Still In Shock 😲 Sivaangi Say...

And Kiss Him Whole Face 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Ashwiney Still In Shock 😲 Sivaangi Say

Sivaangi: Thirumba Solla Mathiya Ashwiney 💜

Ashwiney:I Love You Too Rowdy Baby 💜 Naa Rombave Payanthute Teriyuma. Firste Ippadi Hard-uh cry Panna Vachitaye Ma....With Pure Love Kiss Her Forehead 😍Ama Yaaraiyo Love panrenu Sollithu Ponaa Yaaru Ma Athu....

Sivaangi:💜Nee Mattum Yenna Cry Panna Vaikulaiya...Inimey Namma Live Long Happy-uh Mattum Irukanum Ashwiney Aathaan Konjam Azhaa Vaichen...Ohhh Athuvaa Neethan Ashwiney 💜Sorry AshwineyUnna Cry Panna Vachitan..... Give Kiss In Cheeks As Sorry 😐They Both Hardly Blush 🙈🙈