Running

Tommys pov
5
I was running in the woods to my secret hide out. My mother and father were fighting again. They always fight when ever their home. My ears started to hurt this time. I was running as fast as I could until I bump into something. I fall on my butt and slightly hurt my tail. I finally look up to see what I bumped into only to see a god like figure standing there looking down at me. He had long baby pink hair which was neatly braided to the side. He wore a white Button up shirt with a red vest and a long cape with gold detailing at the bottom of it. His eyes were were all black with 2 white dots in them. I quickly stood up and backed away as far as I could before I bumped into a tree.

(pigman =technoblade, racoon boi = Tommy, music man = wilbur, crow father =phil, rd = Tommys dad, rm = Tommys mum)
3rd person

? - hey its alright I won't hurt you
racoon boi - how can I trust you?! * ears go down*
? - may name is technoblade but you can call me techno. See now you know who I am. What's your name?
racoon boi - m-my name I-is Tommy...
Pigman - nice to meet you. Can you tell my why you were running?
raccoon boi - my parents are fighting again so I'm going to my hideout.
Pigman - can I come with you to make sure your safe?
racoon boi - s-sure, just don't try anything funny ok mister?
Pigan - I promise

Techno smiled as he followed the young racoon to the hide out. He had original had a plan just to take to boy. But instead he wants to gain his trust and slowly make him forget about his family.

Time skip to the hide out

Tommys pov

"were here" i said coldly as I climed the ladder up. The man followed me up and sat near the widow. We sat in silence as we both looked out the window before he spoke again. " so. What were parents fighting about?". I think a minute before answering. "they were fighting about me. The fights are always about me"