Part 6

Hi guys.

I hope you guys are doing fine.

So, finally I am back with another update. And let me warn you already that this update will be a roller coaster ride in terms of emotions so ignore it if you are not in a mood right now.

Also, thank you so much for pouring so much love on the previous update. I loved reading them.

Happy reading guys.

Part 6

From the bonfire night things changed between Shiva and Raavi, they were nice to each other, thought about each other, cared about each other and fought for each other.

Being nice doesn't mean they don't fight much. They still fight like cats and dogs but healthy fighting, no mean comments passed to each other.

It's been a week since the Maha Mritunjay Jaap started in the temple and all the couples used to sit in the Pooja as and when needed.

From early morning only Gaumbi had sent Shiva for some urgent work, he and Dhara were in the temple. While the other four were in the haveli only.

Dev and Rishita were busy as usual and Krish and Raavi were sitting in the living area and playing Ludo. Raavi was in no mood but Krish forced her to play so she played too.

'Vaise Raavi bhabhi mere man mein ek baat thi' Krish spoke.

They both have been really close now just like brother and sister, Krish started the interactions with him and soon Raavi was also fond of their interacting time. They used to talk about old times, his college, the ribbon girl. Raavi's miseries her feelings. She always talked about Shiva be it in a complaining way or in a praising way.

The things he has observed compelled him to ask a serious question.

Raavi replied concentrating on her game 'Ha puch na'

'Aap sach mein Dev se pyar karte the?' Krish asked.

Raavi shot her eyes up at him and saw honesty in his eyes and knew he was not teasing her so replied 'Shayad. Pata nahi'

'Matlab?'

'Pata nahi matlab toh mujhe bhi. Tu kyu puch raha hai yeh sab?' raavi inquired.

'Kyu dil apka dev ne toda, kaide se apko uski class lagani chahiye par aap Shiva mein hi gum rehti ho, matlab I know ki aap dono sirf ladte ho lekin phir bhi. Aap itni occupied rehti ho Shiva se ki apko nahi lagta ki Dev hai jisse apko gussa hona chahiye naraz hona chahiye.

Raavi thought about it for a few seconds before replying 'Par naraz toh unse hote hai na Krish jinse kuch expectation ho jinpe kuch haq ho.'

Krish replied amused 'MAtlab aap yeh kehna chah rahi ho ki jis insan se pyar karne ka dava apne bachpan se kia usse apko na expectations thi na hi haq? Or jis insan se apne zindagi bhar sirf ladai ki hai nafrat ki hai usse apko expectations bhi hai or uspe haq bhi?'

Raavi was stunned to hear what he just said, she saw him chuckling 'Kyu has raha hai?' she asked innocently

'Aap dono ki bewakufio par' Krish spoke.

'Kya kehna chahta hai tu Krish. Clear bol' Raavi asked.

Krish got up and spoke before leaving 'Isse zyada clear nahi keh sakta. Aage ke jawab aap khud dhundo bhabhi or meri baton par sochna zarur'

Raav was left thinking about what Krish said, she went to the garden area to get a clear vision.

Journey from childhood played out in front of her eyes and the only moments she could think of was of her and Shiva, be it fighting with each other, teasing each other, colliding with each other or hugging each other friendly.