story

Emilia Forbes-Mikealson is the sister of Caroline Forbes-salvatore she is mother of 8. She is married to Kol mikealson, she was once the fiancé of the one and only hybrid Niklaus Mikealson, but that change when she caught him, and his best friend Hayley marshall in bed together. She broke her engament that same night after that she went to her house and cry all night. While she was crying her best friend went to comfort her because he was listening to what happen, he comfort her all week. After what happen with the Mikealson they left because they heard that someone was pauting against them so all the mikealson's left for new orleans except kol.

Kol soon left but came back after a month because he couldn't be with his brother after what he did to his best friend, so he left without a goodbye because he knew the second he tell him that he's leaving Klaus will dagger him. He went back to mystic falls for his best friend.

After a couple of moths Emilia, and kol soon realisd they love each other, they soon got married and at the same time became pregnant, they had twins 2 boys later she got pregnant again but not only hers and kols also Jo's and and alarics. They had quatrips girls. They soon adopted two siblings kids a boy and a girl, and now she pregnant with triplets. Now she got word that the mikealsons are back to enroll Hope, how will the mikealson react when they find their once best friend happy with their brother that they thought was dead, and that they'e married.