#1

Coming back

3RD POV
Emilia was doing work in her office at the salvatore boarding school that she was the one of the headmasters of the school the other ones where kol her husband, stefen his brother-in-law that was now traveling with her sister Caroline Fobes-salvatore, they got married after she had the quatrips Emma scarlett, Olivia grace forbes mikealson, and Elizabeth "lizzie", and Josett "Josie" fobes mikealson Saltzman. They were looking for from stopping lizzie and Josie from merging, and Alaric is also one of the headmaster.

She was working, her husband and her oldest son Alec were on a mission while Henry,Noah,Emma, Olivia, and Sophia were all is Paris with their uncle and auntie but tomorrow they are all coming back. While she was working there was a knocking in the door "come in" when she said that Alaric came in with a worried look. He didn't knew how she will take the news that her ex-fiance who left her was now coming back to enroll her daughter her her ex-bestfriend and the rest of the mikealson. When Amelia saw Alaric's face she new something happen, "what happen" she ask. Alaric sighted "there was a call about a new student wanting to enroll and ask for a tour tomorrow" she froze because her ex was coming then sighted "what time is the tour" "at 12" "ok" are you ok" yeah , I knew I had to face him someday" " he was your first love and the he cheated and left without  a explanation are you sure are you ok" "I know he was my first love, but now I move on a have a lovely husband and 8 beautiful children and pregnant with three I couldn't be happier and ask for something else." Ric was happy to hear that he always care for her and when he found out what Klaus did to her he got so angry that he wanted to kill him but he got stop be her infant everyone was ready to beat him up but Emilia said no, he was happy that kol and Emilia got together even though he didn't like it at first.

Emilia POV
After her talk with Alaric she got home and call her husband.
"Hey honey"
"hey sweetheart"
"when are you coming back" "tomorror"
"I miss you"
" I miss you to and the baby's"
"so what's been happening"
" nothing you know just the Mikealsons are coming back to enroll hope"
"What"
"I know"
"When are they coming"
"Tomorrow at 12 they are coming for the tour"
"OK then I better hurry up so I can see his face when he figures it out that you moved on with me and that your married"
"Kol"
"What it's true"
"Yeah"
"I'll wait for you tomorrow and the   kids are also coming back tomorrow"
" bye sweetheart I love you and the babies, take care bye"
"Bye we love you to"
After she that she went to sleep.