What We Hope Is The End

(Y/N's P.O.V)
I woke up to the usual sound of my alarm blaring throughout my room. I groaned and rolled over, quickly turning off the alarm set on my phone. I remembered that I was officially switching from class 1-B to class 1-A, which put me in a bad mood. A great way to start a day is remembering that you have to change classes to where your bully is. Not. I could hear yelling down the hall, and I immediately knew who it was. I quickly ran over to my dresser and threw on the first thing I could grab. (Outfit up top, sorry if you don't like it)

Not even a minute after I got on clothes, Bakugo slammed my door open. "DAMN YOU, MOTHBALLS!" Bakugo yelled angrily at me as he stood at my door. I squeaked, and my wings curled around me as a shield. Bakugo ripped my wings out of the way as he began to burn and beat me. I cried out in pain, and I noticed a rip in my left-wing. I gasped in terror after seeing it because it would prevent me from flying. It was as if no one heard anything, as Bakugo beat and burned me all over. He left after he had finished with me, and he walked back to his room as if nothing happened.

I couldn't move, and I was beaten and burned everywhere. I was in so much pain it was unbearable. As I laid on the ground, I thought about what Bakugo had said as he beat me to a pulp. "Hey, Villain? I know how you can get a heroic quirk! Take a swan dive off the roof, Mothballs! And pray that you won't get another villainous quirk!" he had said when he punched me in the gut.

After half an hour of being unable to move, I forced myself off the floor. I limped over to the communal showers we had to share, and I walked over to the nearest clean shower. I quickly stripped and washed away all the blood, dirt, ash, and burned skin. I winced in pain but knew that this was necessary.

After spending an hour cleaning all of my wounds and burns, I limped out of the steamy shower. I had a towel wrapped around my waist, and water dripped off of my frame. (If your female, then it is covering your chest as well.) I got dressed in my school uniform and began the painful walk to the main building.

(Bakugo's P.O.V)
That damn mothball! They just had to set their alarm, didn't they? I was a little bit guilty about ripping their wing, but I quickly got over it knowing it was their fault. After I got back to my room, I changed into my school uniform and walked to the main building to get to class. I met up with Kirishima and the rest of the Bakusquad, and we all walked to our classroom together.

I scoffed at what Kirishima was saying about being 'manly' or whatever. "Bakubro! Didn't you hear me? We have a new student coming from class 1-B, and they have an incredibly powerful quirk!" Kirishima said with a huge smile on his face. "Yea, yea.. they're not as strong as me, though. So, it doesn't matter." I said scoffing, and sitting in my seat. Everyone in the class sighed at my antics, and I just rolled my eyes. I put my feet on the desk as I waited for the new student to arrive.

(Y/N's P.O.V)
I was outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to call me in and tell me to introduce myself. I folded my wings to my back so that I didn't hit anything while coming inside. "Alright.. be quiet and let your new classmate introduce themselves. Ask questions after, or now I don't care." Mr. Aizawa said tiredly, and he signaled for me to come inside the room.

I sighed as I opened the door to the classroom and walked inside with a smile on my face. Everyone gasped at my wings as I let them stretch out as soon as I got inside. I remembered the tear in my moth wing, and I quickly folded them to my back once more. "Hello.. my name is Y/N L/N. Don't make me angry or put me in a bad mood, and you'll survive the year." I said, shooting daggers at Bakugo.

Instantly, many hands raised in the air to ask questions. "Just ask me one at a time," I said with a sigh. "What is your quirk called?" Izuku asked with beaming eyes as he had his notebook out. He was sketching me apparently, which I didn't mind. "My quirk is called Moth Flame and is pretty self-explanatory, but you'll get to know more about it in detail during training," I said, pushing my H/C H/L out of the way of my face.

Izuku nodded and scribbled notes down before putting away the notebook. "Why are you glaring at Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, getting defensive. "He knows why," I said, walking over to my seat. Before I could sit down, Bakugo tried to trip me. I stopped right in front of his foot, and I looked at him, "So you're going to beat me up, rip my wing, and trip me today? Interesting combo, Bakuhoe." I said, giggling and slamming his head into his desk. I walked away and sat down in my chair with all eyes on me.

"What? Do you need proof or something? Here, I'll give the proof." I said, taking off the makeup that I had applied before I left my dorm. I had burns, cuts, bruises, scratches, and then.. I showed my ripped wing. "This enough for you all?" I asked, giggling and putting on my headphones. I began to play music, which drowned out the yelling and fighting. I knew that they were beating up Bakugo for what he did, but I didn't care.

Mr. Aizawa heard everything and stood up using his quirk, which made everyone turn to him. "Shut up! I don't care what you do, but be quiet about it!" Mr. Aizawa yelled before noticing how beat up I was. I pointed to Bakugo before turning up my music and going back into my world. I knew after I did that it wouldn't end well for Bakugo Katsuki...

(A/N: This is the first part of many! I hope everyone enjoyed!)

(Word Count: 1060)