Prolouge

Someone told me to always bring umbrella with me because rain always surprises. It comes with no warnings.

~~~~~~~~~

Until now, I have always brought the umbrella that boy gives me in the most unexpected time.

I smiled bitterly

Where is he now?

Does he still remember me?

This umbrella is the only thing that remains.

*Flashback*

I smiled when I saw that it was raining outside. We are here inside the restaurant with my mom and dad. I'm the happiest girl today because it's finally my 10th birthday and we are here to celebrate it. I always love my birthday because we get to eat my favorite foods. And dad is here to celebrate with me.

I look outside again and smile as I run outside. It's my birthday so I know that my mom will not be angry with me. That's why I took this opportunity.

I don't know but I really like I mean love the rain. It's like music to my ears that can calm my system.

Someone told me that when it's raining on your birthday means that there's more blessings to come to you and your wish will come true. I hope its real.

I really wish to be a fairy and have a lot of friends. 

I looked up the sky while closing my eyes, feeling the rain that slowly  trickled down my face, soaking my new dress that my dad brought for me.

"Moreeeee" I shout at the heaven, hoping to hear my plea. And I think the heavens heard me because the rain became strong. 

"Yeye baby, come here inside, you might get sick." I heard my mother shouting at me from inside. But I don't care. She can't risk to get me because she don't have an umbrella. I know how my mother hated the rain so I'm unconcerned.

I close my eyes while jumping to the rhythm of the rain. I am so happy. I will add this day to my diary as the happiest day of my life.

I frown when I don't feel the rain streaming at me anymore.

Is it over? Why its so fast.

I immediately opened my eyes and I was welcome by a boy who is holding an umbrella to me.

He was frowning just like me while staring at me intently. He was taller than me that is why I look up at him. I avert my sight and look at the black umbrella he's holding.

"Who are you? And what's with the umbrella? " I ask him confusedly and grumpily look at him.

"You'll catch fever." He answered without any emotions.

"You don't have to care." I pouted at him and shove the umbrella away from me. We are not close for him to worry.

"Tch you're hard headed ha?" He frown and shielded me again with his umbrella.

Can't he see that I'm already wet?

I pouted again. "Eh I like the feeling of the rain eh." I complained. I gulped when he stare my face intently.  Is there a dirt in my face? Do I look funny right now?
I dont know what's on his mind.

"Sean, baby let's go." Suddenly a woman came with a pink umbrella. I guess his name is Sean.

He look at me again and say. "Oh, this is all yours. Always bring this umbrella with you because rain always surprises. It comes with no warning." He said and gaves his umbrella to me. Running to the woman who I  guess his mother. Now he's wet. What a dumb boy for giving me his umbrella.

__________________________

(A/N: It's currently raining right now. That's why nasulat ko to HAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't know kung matatapos ko ba ito. Pero I'll try my very best para tapusin ko ang story na ito.)

(November 15, 2021)