~𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎~ 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚒

You can communicate with your soulmate in a dream<3

𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊 𝚐𝚘♡

𝔸𝕤 I woke up in a dream, I see I'm in a ball room. A crystal white chandelier from the ceiling. The tan with brown marble ground along with it. It was like a dark academia private school. I walk around the ballroom. '𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?' I question myself. I shiver ran up my back as I felt like I was being watched. I turn around to the large stairs. A dark ginger in a back suit (sorry, I imagine her in a suit :P) standing at the top of the stairs.

"Who are you?" An echo ran through the room. She smiled.
"Find me and you'll see..." She said.

I woke up. It was a damn dream. What did she mean by find me? Whatever. It doesn't really matter now. I put on a dark orange sweater since it is fall with some black ripped jeans. I grab my tan trench coat and black shoes and head out of my house with an umbrella. It was raining pretty hard so I put up my umbrella and head down the street. Not paying attention, I bump into somebody.
"I am so sorry! I wasn-" It was her. The dark ginger haired girl form my dream.
"Oh no it's ok." She looked up and smiled."I don't wanna hurt my soulmate anyways." She hugged me and continued walking. I stood there shocked.

𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕔 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖?